Chapter 1 - Rewrite

I turn the pages, barely glancing at them. My brain telling me each page. Each word. Each picture. From memory. My mind knew every single detail about the book. I don't need the book. Only my mind. But I have it anyways.

"Your nose has been in that book all summer." Vivian said, sitting next to me

"It's a cool book" I smiled

"You still need to finish Harry Potter though."

O! Yeah... opps... "Sorry. When I get into something, my mind focuses on that. But I will read it!"

"What I'm I going to do with you Amelia" Vivian said shaking her head, smiling

"I honestly don't know" I pause "What are you going to do with me?"

"I think of something" Vivian smirked, "I always do" She sent me, and evil glance

My eyes widen, "What's going through your mind?"

"You'll see later" Vivian smiled, "In the mean time, what's this 'super-interesting-book-that-it-stops-you-from-reading-Harry Potter'?" Vivian asked in a weird, annoyed voice.

"It's about a legend, about two wolf tribes. Day and Night. Each have two smaller tribes. The Day tribe has, the Could and Sun tribes. While the Night tribes has the Moon and Star tribes." I paused, making sure Vivian got it all.

"Ok, continue"

"They lived peacefully. Till, one day, something, happened and a war broke out. Each tribe, of course, has a leader. Each as an heir. The Day tribes have princes. The Night tribes have princesses." I paused again.

Vivian only nodded, looking in to deep space

"Ok, since in fear of losing their heirs in war. Each tribe sent their heir to a different world, the same world. But they didn't know that."

Vivian stared into nothing, excepting more. "Is that it?"

"No. Sorry. Ok, each heir has magic. Magic from with in. It protects them all they can. Since, the heirs were only cubs, when they left. They're magic was only beginning to grow. When they went to the new world, the 'main' species wasn't wolf. So the magic turned them into that species. And that took all of they're magic. Every inch. So much, it took magic from their memories. So, they didn't remember anything."

"Did they ever return?" Vivian asked

"It doesn't say, but I wish I knew." It was my turn to look into deep space. I shook my head, when I felt a vibration from my pocket. It was a text from my mom.

'Dinner's ready'

I got up from the comfortable spot against the tree, "Sorry, Vivian, I got to go. Time for Dinner"

"Are you guys doing any last-minute-summer-plans tomorrow?" Vivian asked me

"I don't know so... I'll text you."

"Okay. Bye but not bye" Vivian smiled

"Bye but not bye" I smiled back.

Turning away, from Vivian. Walking to the backyard wall. Placing my book on the top. Then pushing myself up. I sat there, looking back, to the beautiful woods/fields, that laid between our neighborhoods. Waving one last time to Vivian before she disappeared over her fence.

Hey guys! This is my rewrite. (I might have changed a few names, btw). I hope you like it.

And I'm going to start a tradition with this story. I'm going to post a picture of a wolf, each chapter, that I like.

I would love feedback, please.

Thank you again for the reads! :D