He removed the bra n threw it away.

He stepped back to take in the view.

Kk- Fuck u r so hott..
He spanked her once.

She hissed a lil.
He spanked her again. He knew that must have hurt a lil

Teju- Aaahhh sunnyyyyyyyy.

Kk- These r for the times u let that asshole touch u.

He grabbed her hand n made her stand in front of the full length mirror in his room.
She quickly covered her chest with her hands.

Kk- Take your hands down.

Teju- no sunnyuu.. I m..

Kk- Feeling shy??

She nodded yes.

Kk- Well i dont care.

Kk- i Said put them down.

She slowly moved her hands but stil couldnt do it.

Kk- U will pay for this.

He grabbed her hands n held them behind her while standing behind her.

She immediately closed her eyes.

Kk knew she was shy. This girl could makeout in restrooms n air planes but she was shy in front of him like this.

Kk- Open ur eyes now.
He ordered loudly.

Taken aback by the tone n volume she opened her eyes. She saw him standing besides her. Her eyes went to general.

Kk- Udhar nahi idhar dekh. General ko nahi mujhe Dekh.

Teju looked at him thru the mirror.

Kk- Do not look away. This is for u to know what i go thru each day when i cant do things to u.

Kk- Teju my love maybe its my bad that u dunno how attracted i still m to u. The effect u have on me. The effect ur one touch has on my body.

Kk- Today i will let u know.

Kk-But eyes only on me n not there.

He started kissing her neck.. Then he went in front of her n kissed her collarbone. Moving down to her beauties. He softly nibbled one n pressed the other.

Seeing him do this to her was driving her crazy. He was kissing each n every inch of her body. He kneeled down. Left her hands. Put his hands on her waist n kissed her navel.

Slowly moving down he went towards China. She squirmed n joined her legs.

Kk- Open them.
She was hesitant.

Kk- I said open them.
He spanked her ass.
In effect she opened her legs.
He kissed her gently there while his fingers rubbing her.

While watching him do that to her she was having a hard time controlling her orgasm. She thought she would look so desperate if she came like this.

Kk started kissing her thighs making her shiver in pleasure.
He could feel her goosebumps.
Slowly kissing her thighs he slid his fingers in.
She felt she would collapse. Her head arched back she left out a loud moan

Teju- Sunnnnyyyyyy

Kk fingered her while kissing her thighs.

She was close. Very close. She was almost there when he pulled out his fingers.

Teju- Arrghhhh sunnnyyyyy

Kk- That. Right there. Thats what i feel each day..

She was so close yet she couldnt finish. She was frustrated.