Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w

Start from the beginning

And together Ryan and sir Reynard were talking,

"Guys before we proceed to our areas, first bring all the girls and boys. Count each one to find out if you are all here."

Sir Reynard Vargas said, everyone listened to him and they formed a group again, the girls would prepare the utensils and cook.

And the boys were the ones to make the tent, everyone was together and working together so their work was finished immediately.

What they do is hard and tiring for them especially with students who are not skilled at the job. But on this field trip, here they can show their ability and no rich and poor are all equal.

That’s what Ma’am Claire Montes always says to her students. There are other students who just rely on their partner, especially the friendship of Julia and Lea.

They are both cursed by their class, they are rich and they get everything, they want to bring their personal nanny because they don't want to get tired.

But not allowed because this field trip is for them to learn how to stand on their feet. Not dependent on others, so ma'am Claire's favorite student is Jenn because she sees how kind and helpful Jenn is.

All the work he could do, and did not depend on his companions.

"Did you notice anything?"

Julia said to Leah,

"Ohhh! I've been annoyed with the two of them before, those suckers! Ma'am only praises them. Because they pretend to work hard."

Lea says the two are annoyed with Jenn and Analiza because they are the only ones everyone praises. They finished preparing their necessities and all the girls were together in a tent.

Each tent had four bedrooms, everyone planned that tonight they would have a drink. Many agreed and it seemed like only Jenn didn't want to drink beer.

It was evening and they had finished eating their dinner. They ate happily and loudly. They talked and thought of a plan of what is good to do tonight and tomorrow morning.

So they thought they would get drunk and forget their problems. Jenn is just quiet because she doesn't drink. In Jenn's group they had five girls and five boys, so what they did was just two tents and one tent for five to sleep.

And they were also going to drink together tonight, Karl wondered what was a better drink and not brave. Because Karl thought Jenn was going to drink, the plan was done, and they made their game.

Their first game was to spin a bottle and whoever was hit by the bottle in front of him would drink beer. Jenn doesn’t want to join, because she doesn’t really drink.

But no one is exempted, everyone is included. First out was Karl, Karl immediately took a glass filled with beer and drank. He turned the bottle again, Ryan was out until many of them were out and drinking.

Jenn was happy because the bottle still hadn't hit her, but she didn't know she was waiting. Jenn, the out and Lea immediately gave a beer, but Ryan took it and he drank.

Karl would have taken it but Ryan was ahead of him, everyone was looking at each other because they knew Ryan wasn't like that.

Lea and Julia were especially annoyed, because they didn't want Jenn to outdo her. Just a moment and noi they realized that it was dawn.

Their teacher, ma'am Claire, put them to bed. The ibs could no longer stand and most of them were asleep and could no longer breathe.

Ryan was left vomiting and could hardly stand, Jenn didn't want to help But he remembered When he drank alcohol he should be the one to drink.