Chapter 1 - Welcome to Twisted Wonderland

Start from the beginning

'College? I'm in a school??!! Aaawwe... Hope I don't have to go to class.' Sora pouted in his thoughts before replying.

"I'm Sora! What about you?"

"I am Dire Crowley and I am the headmage of this institution. I see you are wearing your ceremonial robes, however it is too curious that you are a normal student. Yes, you certainly can't be in the same situation as Yuu, can you?"

Crowley very evidently thought to himself. This boy had arrived in the mirror chamber nearly over 3 months late to the first day of school, let alone the orientation ceremony. He also didn't know where he was, though that could just be a side effect of the teleportation magic, it was unlikely. There was something about this kid that was different from everyone else in Twisted Wonderland, much like their very own Yuu.

"Do you know anything of Night Raven College or Twisted Wonderland?"

'Wonderland?!' Was the first thing that really caught Sora's attention.

"Well I've been to a wonderland before... I've never heard of Night Raven College before though." He looked down to his robes and admired the detail in the fabric work and began to play with them. They had an extremely familiar vibe to them that made Sora slightly uncomfortable, but he ignored it for the moment.

Crowley watched as the child fiddled with the hem of his sleeves. Hopefully this one was just a late fluke, or at least had some magic affinity to be useful unlike-er alongside Yuu.

He cleared his throat and spoke up.
"Well we should get you sorted into your dorm and settled in. And we will do it right now without inviting any audience out of convenience for the both of us, for I am so gracious!"

Sora looked up and followed the man as he approached the mirror. Wondering what he meant by dorm... 'Oh no I AM gonna have to go to school wont I? Aww man.'

"Oh yeah, how exactly does this mirror work? It's not really a mirror is it? I mean, it doesn't show your reflection so-" Sora was cut off by Crowley obviously ignoring him and starting to talk to the mirror.

"Now Mirror, would you kindly sort this new student into a dorm please. Step up student." He gave Sora a firm nudge closer to the mirror.

"State your name." The mirror spoke.

"I'm Sora." 'For the hundredth time...' He tapped his foot nervously.

"Sora...

The nature of your soul is...

...

Beyond the confines of the Seven spirits."

The mirror spoke slowly as it studied Sora. After it finished, Crowley let out a whine.

"Not again!! I mean, how could this be?" Sora looked back to see a concerned Crowley squeezing his fists in frustration.

"His soul is far unique for this world."

"This world? You mean to tell me he comes from another, much like Yuu? Perhaps even the same one??" He shook his head while holding it, letting out a deep sigh.

"Of all the headmages in Twisted Wonderland, why me?" He muttered the last bit.

"He does posses an affinity for Magic." The mirror continued.

"He does. Well that's wonderful! This means I don't have to kick you out or-"

"You're gonna kick me out?" Sora quickly spoke up at those words. He wasn't gonna say it before but now, this guy didn't seem so great. Atleast, he didn't seem very happy about Sora's appearance or his job either.