Friendship is magic:2

(Spyros pov)

After around five or so minutes of walking, I was getting bored. Not only had I not seen anything to fight but I couldn't find anyone else either. So to pass the time I started to dive deeper into my current biggest problem. How do I relieve myself? That was never answered in any game. I assumed like a normal dragon but still do I wipe or breathe fire or something? 

My thought train was derailed when I Looked up to see a tree house it was creepy looking as well.

I went up and looked inside to see a zebra. There were also some traditional masks. However, I was more concerned with the zebra that turned around to look straight at me. I was ready to scream but I steeled myself. I was spyro the skylander! I could breathe fire! I was a dragon! I ducked out of sight. I may be Spyro the dragon but I sure as hell don't have any fighting experience! I heard the door open and the zebra walked outside to look at me. I admit I was curious myself about what was a zebra doing here-

"Who are you and what, are you doing outside my hut?" The zebra rhymed. 

My jaw dropped The zebra rhymed and it talked It talked! 

"Oh, my name's-" Random names popped into my head. But I couldn't decide until one that just felt right "Spyro yeah my name is Spyro, and for why I'm here I don't know" I decided to keep my past life a secret as I didn't want to tell this zebra my past when I didn't know what was going on here but I didn't want to lie either so instead I said the truth but not the whole one at least.

The zebra raised her eyebrow I felt the awkwardness when both people or in this case creatures wait for the other one to fill in the void first. 

"Uh, what's your name?" I asked

"Zecora," She said not having the time to rhyme.

(time skip until just before the morning)

Zecora had taken me to a hill overlooking a town after I had half-explained my situation to her. I had told her that I was not from around here and didn't know anything about the customs of this land. Zecora had been through something similar so I was lucky to have come across her.

"So you're telling me that there is a summer sun celebration in this pony town called 'Ponyville'," I asked Zecora nodded.

"There's also unicorns and ponies and Pegasus that live in this town?" I asked looking down at Ponyville she nodded again. Okay, now I was worried. This wasn't the land of Skylands by a long shot. This ponyville seemed to be hosting this summer sun celebration that happens every year. It also apparently marks the day that a horrifying alicorn known as nightmare moon was defeated by her sister Celestia who after sent her to a time out on the flipping moon! And she ruled over both the sun and moon. With my enhanced eyes, I saw that there seemed to be a dragon down there with some purple unicorn. He didn't look like me but I couldn't make out many details. 

"Why aren't you down there?" I asked curiously. As Zecora got up to go back to the hut.

"The pony's always seemed shy, whenever I go and try" She responded.

I smiled for a second as we started to walk remembering a certain man. 

"Do or do not there is no try"

All right and that wraps up the second chapter of 

my little Spyro! you may have noticed that this story takes

a different path with the encountering of Zecora!