Part 1: Casual watch

Y/n's Perspective

I walked inside my house and saw that no one was home.

Cool I thought to myself as I started scrolling on TikTok

I saw yet again another Camilo edit come up on my page. I was so ready to throw my phone across the room.

"Why is everyone obsessed with him?!" I said out loud as if someone was here.

I called my best friend Maddie (a Camilo simp) and was talking to her about school since she's sick. She started going on about how she was able to watch the movie Encanto 3 times and watch Camilo edits.

"Maddie Camilo is way too overrated"

"HES SO FINE Y/N! OMG I WOULD MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW IF I COULD!!!"

"Gurl your too much sometimes"

"How you're the one who can't like anyone! You have to start dating! I don't want you to be lonely"

Has she not seen the guys at our school?!

"Madds I don't want to date anyone at our school."

"Why not? They aren't too bad."

"No. But anyone my mom just got home so I got to go. Bye!"

I hung up the phone. My mom wasn't here. I just wanted to watch Encanto 😎

When I turned on the tv in my room cuz imma rich kid 😎 (jk forget that last part 😭)  my tv did a weird purple glitch. I didn't think much of it cuz tv's glitch from time to time.

But then it did it again

And again

And

Again...

At this point I unplugged my tv and headed downstairs because I heard someone come inside

"Hi y/n"

"Hi leo"

"My tv won't work. I unplugged it but can you come upstairs and help?"

"Sure but I want 5 bucks"

"Ugh never mind your no help"

I head back upstairs and plug my tv back in. It glitches again but this time it has words. I couldn't read what it said.

"LEOOOOO!!!"
I yelled for his attention to show him the glitches

"WHAT"

"Come watch my tv."

15 minutes passed and we watched Peppa Pig and nothing glitched

"Why is it not glitching??"

"I don't know or care and I'm out of here"

Leo left my room.

The glitch came back

I unplugged my tv again and went downstairs to watch tv

As soon as I went downstairs, Maria and my mom came in with groceries.

"Sweetie help me and your sister unload the car please"

"Ok mama"

•time skip after unloading the car•

I sat down on my bed and watched some TikTok's when my tv turned on.

I thought I unplugged it?

I went over to it and saw words

Hello.

What the actual heck.

I looked behind my tv and it was unplugged...

HIIII! Tysm if you are reading this! Ik this chapter is kinda boring but it gets better! Trust me. Short chapter! Chapters will be longer though!!!