Me and y/n were enjoying  our first kiss. Finally. But that asshole had to fucking interrupt. Anyways we finally were inside the house. I was holding
y/n's hand while following Stu. He placed max on the couch and lead us to the basement. There was a TV down there which btw was not in there before. He turned it on and said "They are on the look for Max and Y/n they know she's not dead cuz they only found two bodies in the house."

Y/n smirked then quickly fixed her face into a idc look. She said "I have an idea but......I don't think someone will like it..considering they wont even let me out of the cabin.."she turned to look at me. I rolled my eyes and shoved her playfully . Afterwards she told us her plan. Ngl it was a pretty good one. We ended up going with hers because Stu's plan sucked, faking there deaths? Really? Considering that dumbass almost always gets us caught, I don't think he would be able to pull that stunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went upstairs after our little discussion. I was so fucking tired of Stu's bullshit. I got a knife and and some clothes. I ripped them with a knife and started cutting myself. I carefully cut my neck. I did it pretty lightly. I smiled, I went outside purposely fell trying to scrape my knee.  I successfully did it. I grabbed some dirt and rubbed it around on my body. I looked like I had been attacked an out for some days.  I called for Max and he woke up and ran into the room I was in.

He got worried when he saw I had cuts. I told him it was just make up. He already had cuts I just had to rip the clothes he came with and mess up his hair. I did that and went downstairs. I called out for Billy. He came out from the basement and told him we were leaving for the plan. He nodded and while we were walking I told Max the plan. When we got near the park we started running. I made myself fake cry and so did Max.

There was a crime scene there so there were obviously cops there. I started yelling "SOMEBODY HELP HELP HE'S COMING AFTER US HELP H-help...". I started fake crying. Max was yelling with me at the same time saying "HELP H-HE-LP U-US P-P-PLEASE" He was such a great actor. Soon enough a cop ran up to us and started assuring us everything is gonna be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got asked a ton of questions we were free to go. I was able to get my aunts property since I was taking care of her kid and she didn't really leave to to anyone. I got all of her money too. Surprisingly they didn't send any cops to watch over us.... I was wrong when fucking Billy was ringing my bell and telling me how he was gonna watch over us for now I welcomed him in and whinnied "Will we being living here now..? Also if yes please bring me my stuff"

He rolled his eyes and said "Well y/n, what do you think?" he grabbed my waste and face then continued "Stu is bringing your stuff." He then pecked my lips. I smiled, and gave him a peck on the cheek while leading him to the kitchen. I then asked "Would you like something to eat?" He nodded his head and then hugged me from behind (dont think anything weird 😦) putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled and carefully nudged him of me and went to go make dinner. I realized I was covered with mud and looked like a mess. (Nahhh REALLY?!)

I turned to Billy, but he was gone. I sighed and yelled out for him. "BILLY! CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAN UP MAX I DONT WANT HIS CUTS TO GET INFECTED!!" I heard a loud "OF COURSE! OH MAXXX~ C'MERE!" and smiled. I settled on some tacos. (if you don't like them replace it with something you do like) While I was cooking I overheard Billy and Max arguing. "Max get in the shower please. God dammit!" "Nooooo!!!! I-I do-dont wanna!!" "Your cuts are gonna get infected!!!" "S-so???" "How about if you shower I'll make sure y/n makes you some brownies or cookies whatever you kids like these days" "UGH F-fine"