Out

Ashley woke up to commotion going on downstairs. What's happening? Suddenly, she heard, "POLICE YOU'RE UNDER ARREST! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Ashley smiled. She forgot she had Yolanda call the police in case she didn't call in thirty minutes. This is over Grant!

Michael went towards the commotion. He saw Grant and his assistants being placed in handcuffs. "Wait! There's one more person that's held captive upstairs", Michael said. A police officer nodded his head and went upstairs to look for Ashley. Michael was escorted by another police officer outside where he saw his mother and Yolanda. " Thank god you're okay!", Katherine said hugging Michael tightly. "Where's Ashley", Yolanda said worriedly. " Yeah I was scared too and a police officer is getting Ashley", Michael replied hugging his mother back. Soon after, a police officer escorted Ashley out of the house and Ashley ran towards Michael. Michael pulled Ashley in an embrace with his mother. " I'm glad you two are okay!" Katherine said happily. Ashley and Yolanda then hugged each other. " You're so smart Ashley! Now the drama is over", Yolanda said. They watched as the Grant and his assistants were taken away in the police car.

The end

A/N: Omg the story is over! Took me long enough. I didn't have inspiration to complete it but I'm glad I did today. I have a new story involving a different person. Hope y'all enjoyed the story!