𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

When Beyoncé came back, she sat up next to me.

„You wanna watch something?" she questioned and I nodded.

We looked trough some movies and finally found a good one. It's called Salt.

Throughout the movie, I leaned my head against Beys shoulder and felt my eyelids becoming heavier and heavier. I really tried to fight back the sleep but ended up failing.

| | |

The next day I stood up super early and went into my bathroom to take a hot shower. When the water hit my skin, I remembered the way I woke up a few minutes ago. Beyoncé and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I mean, I knew it because I was obviously the first one who woke up. And I really hope she didn't notice me getting out of her grip.

The first time after months, I got to wake up happy. Of course I still felt the anxiety in some parts of my body. I felt pain. Especially on my back when I used to wash it.

I got out and dried my hair with a towel as well as getting dressed. I put on some light pink sweatpants and a Victoria's Secret bra. Then I noticed that I forgot to take a shirt with me.

Okay either I'll just go out and take it quickly, or I'll call Bey. I mean she was a woman but I really didn't feel comfortable in my body the past few months.

Although the scratches on my back were healing since I always put some lotion on it, there were still spots I couldn't reach so they're still bloody. Not to forget the new scratches which were turning blue and purple.

Debating with myself, I decided to walk into my bedroom and directly into my walk in closet. Luckily Bey was still asleep-

„Good Morning" forget everything I said. Sometimes I should keep my thoughts somewhere where I can't even think about it if you know what I mean.

My back was again, faced to her. This time, everything was different. Because she already knew everything.

„How did you sleep?" I questioned looking for a nice shirt.
„Very good, what about you?"
„The same, I'm really happy you stayed here. I really needed this." I told her.

I heard light footsteps coming closer to the dressing room and the closer they got the more anxious I became and just picked a random shirt that I wasn't wearing for years.

I put it on but when I turned around I already saw her looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

„You-uh wanna make some breakfast with me?" I questioned with a weird smile.
„Course" she walked closer to me our eye contact never fading.

„Pull up you shirt please" she pleaded placing her hands on the ham of my shirt.
„Beyoncé I really don't wan-"

„-I get it. I totally understand you believe me. But please let me see it. Maybe I can get you a good ointment." she cut me off.

The way she talked to me made me feel all kind of ways. So gentle yet so dominant. I felt that she really cared about me.

My bottom lip was between my teeth slightly biting on it because I felt so insecure. Insecure about my body, about everything.

I always had a hard relationship towards my body. Thick thighs, not a flat stomach and much more.

„I won't pressure you to anything Onika, but at least I can say that I won't ever judge you." she uttered and pulled her hands back starting to walk back to the bed.

I took a deep breath in and took off my shirt leaving me in my bra.

Even when my back was turned to my wardrobe, I could feel her staring at my back.