Chapter 9

It's on the 49th day that Peter rides Stiles.

Stiles started to open Peter up.

"Add another finger." Peter said.

Stiles leaned forward to lick a buttock, grinning when the wolf gasped. "Your ass really is prime-estate." He licked the place where his fingers disappeared inside Peter's body.

"Oh god, Stiles. This is enough. I want you inside now."

"Not enough preparation." Stiles said.

"Screw preparation. I’m a werewolf. I'll heal."

"No Peter, I want you slick and ready for me."

"Shit! I am ready for you"

"I'm adding another finger, Peter, going to stretch you open."

Whimpering, Peter obeyed him. "You're going to kill me."

He gasped and bit his lip to stop the growl as he felt Stiles tongue lick his entrance in the space between his fingers. He couldn't take this anymore.

Growling, he knocked Stiles fingers out of the way, turned around and pushed a startled Stiles onto his back. "Enough"

Peter spat on his hand and pumped Stiles cock to get him slick and then he was descending on him. His eyes widened. Stiles felt big. Peter groaned in pleasure feeling himself being stretched to the point of discomfort and loving it. He squeezed tightly and grinned when Stiles screamed beneath him.

"Son-of-a-bitch" Stiles gasped as Peter squeezed again, moving up and down hard on his cock. Making little growly sounds that made him crazy. "I feel like you're gonna break my dick."

"Well, if I were human, you'd be breaking my ass." He snorted.

Stiles knew he was above average when it came to the size of his cock, he was big, but he still wasn't as big as Peter.

Stiles shrugged and grabbed Peters hips and adjusted him on top of him. He grinned when Peter nearly howled. So, that's where his sweet spot was.

Stiles grabbed Peter's hips hard,  and bent his legs, planting his feet firmly on the ground. Then he surged up, hard, smashing himself against Peters prostate, making him throw back his head and scream.

And if that didn't give him a high, nothing else in world ever would. He smiled as Peter lost control and his eyes shone blue and his claws popped out. A light sheen of sweat covered that amazing chest, his abs were always contracting and his dick was incredibly hard, leaking pre-cum like he was ready to blow. Stiles slowed down, making Peter whimper, and his hands gentled. He used his thumbs to lightly caress Peter's hips and began moving in slow long thrusts. Peter placed both hands on Stiles chest, letting his head fall forward and squeezing his eyes. "Stiles… oh god…please, this is killing me."

Stiles kept a hand on his hip and lifted the other to Peter's nape, lifting himself a bit to kiss him. He continued to move the same way, making Peter's wolf crazy.

Peter felt his chest tighten. What was Stiles doing? He bit his lips to stop another whimper. He had never had sex like this in his entire life. He was always the one in control. He gasped as Stiles rolled them, so he would be beneath him.

"You feel so good, Peter. So good."

Peter opened his eyes to see Stiles above him, his breathing accelerated, his face flushed and those beautiful pouty lips wet and slightly opened, begging for a kiss. He groaned as Stiles moved on top him, his flat stomach rubbing Peter's cock everytime he thrusted inside him.

And then Stiles looked at him. Those incredible eyes were almost shinning gold and they were looking at Peter as if he was the only thing in the world that mattered. That was enough to send Peter over the edge, cumming so hard that he could almost swear that he saw fireworks.

His orgasm provoked Stiles and he came inside, marking him with his scent.

Stiles fell on top of him, snuggling against his collarbone, not caring about the mess on their stomachs that Peter had made.

**

On the 79th day, Peter sees how long he can edge Stiles before Stiles begs for release, and then licks up the tears of relief as Stiles cums in his hand.

On the 120th day, Stiles quietly thinks to himself that four months is the longest relationship he's ever been in.

Sometimes Peter tells Stiles about the different supernatural creatures he remembers, and he smiles fondly as Stiles asks a million questions. Stiles tells Peter about the research he's done since he discovered the supernatural, and they compare notes on things they hope to never encounter.

Sometimes they kill time by having sex or talking, and sometimes they just sit together in a comfortable silence, lost in their own thoughts.

On the 200th day, Stiles realizes that he's in love with Peter and it takes him another 100 days to say it out loud. When he does say it, as they are wrapped around each other, sated and spent, Peter's eyes flash Beta Blue and he lets out a low growl.

Peter announces he is in love with Stiles too.

Some days are harder than others. Sometimes the threat of the ghost Riders is more apparent, and screams and cries echo throughout the train station. Sometimes it's just loneliness. Stiles misses his dad, Scott, the pack… Sometimes Stiles will just stare at his Jeep keys, as if they hold all the answers to the universe and beyond. Sometimes Peter will grow very quiet, and Stiles has learned not to poke, but to just offer whatever comfort Peter requests. And sometimes they both wish they had something, anything to read.

On the 365th day, technically their one year anniversary, Stiles lays Peter down and worships his body. He doesn't know if Peter knows the significance of this day, he's never told Peter he's been counting, and he's never asked if Peter is keeping track. But Peter doesn't protest, he relaxes as Stiles starts by kissing him long and deep before working his way down his body, peppering bites and kisses down his chest and stomach until he's sliding Peter's hard cock into his mouth. When Peter starts to thrust into his mouth, Stiles pulls off and flips Peter over, spreading his legs and ass before diving back in, this time licking into Peter.

It's only when Peter starts to grind back into Stiles face that Stiles pulls back and thrusts into Peter in one smooth motion. He pounds into him hard enough that he can see Peter's claws extend as he searches for purchase on the floor of the train station.

Peter may be stronger than Stiles, but Stiles has a few inches of height on him, and he uses that to his advantage, pulling Peter backwards so Stiles is thrusting up into Peter, his chest pressed against Peter's back, the back of Peter’s head tipped backwards onto Stiles shoulder. And when they cum together, Stiles leans forward and sinks his teeth into the joint between Peter's neck and shoulder, and feels Peter spasm around him as he cums.

Afterwards, they whisper quietly together, bodies entwined, and as with every day, the last thing they remember is falling asleep in each others arms.

And so, one way or another, 500 more days go by.