RADHA KAISE NA JALE

"saurastra ki shaan- shiva pandya"

"shiva pandya zindabaad...pandya store zindabaad"

these lines echo in the streets of somnath as our winner shiva pandya goes across them in an open jeep. There was no limit of happiness among the family and friends, especially his chipkali. She so happy that she kept dancing all way long. Shiva thinks that what a crazy wife he got.

After sometime thay reach the karmabhumi of shiva: pandya store, which was decked up like a bride. Everyone dances their heart out infront of store. but there stood some people opposite to store who were not happy at all. Rishita and her family. The anger of defeat was clearly visible in her eyes. Dhara, our mahan Bhabhi, goes her with a box of sweet and forwards her a piece. But rishita, being rishita, throws the whole box on floor and angrily walked away. Seths follows her. Shiva & raavi goes to dhara.

Sh: Bhabhi jab vo khushi me saamil nhi hona chahti toh kyu aap unko lane ki koshish kar rahe ho....itna mahan hona aur itna bada dil rakhna zaroori nhi.....

Ra: hn di.....aapne bhi toh help ki thi na....toh rehne do chalo.....

Dhara nods and walks away with them.

Raavi brings aarti ki thali and gives it to dhara. As dhara stands in front of shiva,

Sh: Bhabhi.....vo..voh ...main ...main chahta tha ki ...vo raavi...mere saath.....(holds raavi's hand and makes her satnd beside)

Dhara understands his words and smiles. She does the aarti and both takes her blessing.

Raavi goes inside the store and some ladies take away dhara with them. Shiva goes to gaumbi.

Ga: (proudly tapping shiva's shoulder) mujhe tujh par naaz hai shiva....aur ye dekhkar ki tu apni patni ko jeet ka shrey deta hai....mera sar garv se aur uncha uth gya.....

Sh: (emotionally) gaumbi unse bahut saath diya hai mera.....agr vo nhi hoti toh main kabhi nhi jeetta...aap hospital me the toh main jaa hi nhi rha tha lekin usne mujhe samjhya.....jab usne mere liye itna kuch kiya toh main itna bhi nhi kar sakta.....

Gautum proudly smiles.

Then, there comes shiva's teacher with some classmates.

Shiva's classmates(sc1): hey shiva.......congratulations shiva....hume tumhare competition jeetne ke baare me pta chala....

Sc2: congrats....

Sh: (awkwardly smiles) thank you.......

Shiva's teacher rashmi(ras): (forwarding her hand) congratulations shiva, really happy for you......

Sh: (smiles and accepts the hand) thanks....

Ras: shiva I'm really sorry....inn dono ne jo kiya galt tha....(smiling) maine management se baat kar li hai.... Please join from tomorrow......

Sc: we are sorry shiva

Sh: *smiles and nods*

Ras: are raavi....

Raavi walks up to them looking at shiva being annoyed. When she was coming out of the store she found shiva shaking hand with rashmi and then what she fumed. She was not able to hear their talk because of noise but seeing him smiling with her; RADHA KAISE NA JALE.

As shiva turns to see her, he gets her expression. His chipkali is jealous.

Ra: (fake smile) hi rashmi....

Ras: hi raavi kaisi hai?

Ra: mast....tu yahan?

Ras: hn....tv pe pta chala ki shiva ne competition jeet liya isliye usse congratulate karna aa gyi...

Ra: (fakely chuckles) hn...acha kiya....

Shiva interally is taking full fun of his jealous wife. She looks too cute while being jealous. He too do some aag me ghee dalna wale kaam.

Sh: (extra sweetly) aree aap aise kyun khadi hai....maine competition jeeta hai....meri khushi me aapko bhi saamil hona padega.....

Ras: aree main-

Sh: aayiye na....

Saying this, shiva takes her and his classmate and starts dancing with them. Raavi looks them with 😮 face.

Shiva tries to comfortably dance with rashmi but he is shiva pandya, not so easy. Still, he tries to show raavi that he is enjoying rashmi's company. Raavi gets super angry seeing them. She goes to them angrily. She holds shiva's wrist and drags him in the shop. Shiva smirks internally. She takes him into the back room. As they reach, raavi slams shiva to the wall.

Sh: (in pain) aaahh!!!....aee chipkali kya kar rhi hai tu?...

Ra: (angrily) meri chod tu bol.....tu kya kar rha tha?

Sh: (inocently) maine kya kiya....

Ra: tune kya kiya.....bahar rashmi ke saath main dance kar rhi thi?....

Sh: naach hi toh raha tha.....

Ra: (holds his collar) sirf naach nhi rha tha....chipak chipak ke naach rha tha....

Sh: (teasing) oh..ab samjha....koi jal rha hai....

Ra: (lieing) main kyun jalungi.....

Sh: (sternly looking in her eyes) jal nhi rhi matlab shakk hai mujh pe?

Ra: (immediately looking in his eyes) nhi...

Sh: phir naaraj kyun ho rhi hai?

Ra: *silent and turns to other side*

Sh: (goes infront of her and lifts her face) jab gusse se ye gaal laal laal ho jaate hai toh meri chikpali duniya ki sabse cute chipkali lagti hai....

Ra: aise kyun chidata hai shiva.....mujhe nhi acha lagta...(cutely pouting)

Sh: maja aata hai....(laughs)....jab se tujhe disha se jalte hue dekha hai na....maa kasam mann karta hai tujhe roj jalau......

Ra: acha ...ab samjhi.....isliye tu disha se pappi bator rha tha....usse haldi wala tel laga rha tha....(picking up a stick from ground) ab ruk tu, btati hu.....

Raavi runs behind shiva trying to catch him. shiva loves this raavi: irritated, possessive, angry but all for him.

HEY EVERYONE GOT A MID-NIGHT IDEA ABOUT THIS AFTER SEEING ONE OF A BTS PIC....😁...MIDNIGHT NIGHT IDEAS TURNS OUT TO BE BEST OR WROST.....

PLEASE INGNORE THE ERRORS AS COMPLETED IT WITHIN 30-35 MINS

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT.....💖💖DO REVIEW AND AND VOTE....🤗

THANKS FOR READING💖💖