He hugged my side, "Babe please?"

"We're early. Wait the three minutes baby." I told him.

He pouted, "Babe, I'm cold out here and I want to go inside already. The sooner we go in the sooner we leave too."

I hugged him back, "Okay, okay....fine."

He rang the doorbell and I had instant worry, "Tommy I love you! Let's go home!"

Tommy rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up Ranboo- But I love you too."

He grabbed my hand and then the door opened. Tommy smiled and waved, "Hello Genevieve."

"Hey Genevieve." I said without a smile or wave. 

She smiled, "Hello Tommy, Hey Ranboo. Come on in. Dinner is almost done so you can take a seat on the couch."

We walked in and she led us to the living room. We sat down and I grabbed Tommy pulling him closer beside me. He rolled his eyes.

"Bryan should be out in a bit, sorry about the wait." She smiled then left to the kitchen.

Brian?.....

No there's no way she's married to that guy!

How!?...there's no frickin way!

I couldn't face him.....

"Calm down babe. What's bothering you?" Tommy asked rubbing my hand.

"She's married to that guy, Tommy." I gulped and breathed heavily.

He grabbed my face, "Oh honey, for all we know it's just another guy with the same name. It could even be spelled differently."

I shook my head, "There's no way it's that coincidental."

He kissed me and then smiled, "If it is, we'll leave. I promise, mkay?"

I nodded and hugged him, "Mkay."

He hugged me and we stayed like that. He calmed me down and then Genevieve's husband came in.

He had black hair and brown eyes, not at all the same as Brian. I sighed relieved. Tommy pulled away from our hug and held my hand.

"Sorry about that, I was just helping Gen in the kitchen." He smiled and sat down. 

"No worries, I'm Tommy."  Tommy said and stuck out his hand.

They shook hands and he smiled, "The fiance, nice to meet you."

Tommy smiled, he loved when people brought up our engagement.

"I'm Ranboo, what's your name?" I asked reaching my hand out too...it was just polite.

He shook it, "Bryan, uh with a 'y'."

I nodded, "Oh alright...good to know."

We sat there silently. I played with the ring on Tommy's hand and Tommy seemed unsure of what to say. Bryan sat down unsure of the same thing.

I didn't feel like talking. I just wanted to be at home with my beautiful fiance in bed watching movies. But sadly, I only had one out of the three- the best one though. At least I was with my fiance.

"So...when did you guys get engaged?" He asked.

Tommy smiled, He loved telling the whole story. But- I didn't feel like sharing. So before Tommy could speak, I did.

"A couple months ago." I replied blandly.

He nodded. From my tone, I think it was easy to tell I didn't feel like conversing.

Tommy frowned and glared at me. I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. He tried pulling his hand away and I pulled it back. Then I glared at him and he sighed. I kissed his hand and he shook his head.

"Uh....so uhm- where do you go to school Tommy?" The guy asked.

"Why does it matter? It's none of your buisness anyway." I said and grabbed Tommy tightly.

Tommy got a little upset. He pulled away and smiled, "We're gonna step away for a second....Uhm, could you point me in the direction of your restroom?"

He pointed, "Down the hall first door to the left."

Tommy grabbed my hand and stood up. We walked to the restroom and he locked the door with us inside.

I smirked, "Oh?- Not here baby."

He scoffed, "Ranboo! He's not who you think he is, so give him a break, yeah? He's just tryna be nice. So be a little less bland and rude. And when Genevieve joins us in the living room, you better be nicer."

I sighed, "But Tommy-"

"No. Now please stop acting so childish." He said seriously.

I frowned, "When did you grow up?"

He scoffed, "Oh please."

He gave me a quick kiss and I smiled, "We could make out for a quick minute...."

He laughed, "Oh quit it Ranboo. Now c'mon."

"Wait, just give me a kiss before we go back out, yeah?" I asked.

He leaned in and we kissed. I grabbed his butt and squeezed it. He turned red and pulled away, "Ranboo! We're at your cousin's house!"

I laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too dork, now c'mon." He said and led me out of the restroom.

1,257 words
Thanks for reading!
Back now and updating every other day :>
Later Gamers and Gaymers