ajeeb DASTAN

So the story begins

Author POV

It was a bright sunny day an handsome guy was getting down out of this Range Rover. He was in a rush as he was going to take interview for the Sales department of his company. Usually the company hr takes the interview but this time the CEO of the company decided to take the interview as he wanted to choose a very potential person whom he can relay for the Sales of the company. As he entered the lift there was ring on his phone.
Someone: Karan sir the the shortlisted people are there for the interview (all of you guessed it right the handsome guy is non other than your Punjabi Munda Karan kundrra)
Karan: Ya make them sit comfortable near my cabin i am about to reach.
Sm1: Ok sir
Karan disconnected the call and came out of the lift he was heading towards this cabin and some some people sitting there somewhere nervous somewhere excited.
But there was this one girl was was closing her eyes and continuesly chanting hare krishna hare krishna.
He looked at her and found it quite different from others.
He reached his cabin and told this PA to send one by one every one

Everyone was going inside giving the interview some cracked the interview and some were told to go back

Seeing this someone was very confused and was trying to be positive.  After waiting for an hour her trun comes and she goes inside. Little nervous but still confident.

Karan was facing opposite side and asked to sit down  with a smile and a low voice she told thank you sir. Without even seeing her Karan told her to introduce her self

Karan: Tell me something about yourself
Girl: My self Tejasswi Prakash ( yes guys the girl is non other than our Teju)
She was telling about her self and as Karan was listening to her he found a very confident girl speaking so he turned his chair and now both of them had an eye contact

After seeing Teju Karan remembers that she is the same girl who was sitting out side and chanting.

He asked her many twisted questions and she was fearlessly giving all the answers

Karan was quit impressed by her the way she was and the way was speaking her heart out without any filter

Last questions by Karan was
Karan: Why do you require this job and why should I select you as an head of the Sales department
Teju: Sir frankly speaking i require this job to help my dad to run the house and secondly this company has very good reputation in the market so this will benefit me in my career and the thing why u should select me as the head of Sales department so let me tell you that I am very good at leading team during my college days also i used be the one to take the charge of any event happing in college and I even know that I good at team building which will benefit your company for Sales building.

After listening to answer given by teju Karan was very impressed he asked to leave and if she is selected she  will be getting a call.

Listening to this Teju was bit sad because before her many people were send home so she thought she might not get selected and she left........
Lets see whether she will be selected by Karan or she need to try somewhere else....