Chapter 2- Knight Cookie's Confession

Princess Cookie was hanging out at the fountain like she usually did, Knight Cookie there watching her every move knowing she can disappear at any minute! That princess has a way of getting away, thats for sure!
"Its 3:45 pm, we should head back to the castle." Knight Cookie suggested.
"Well, I suppose your right..." Princess Cookie admitted.
Knight Cookie had started to feel a certain way towards the Hollyberrian princess, though he was scared to admit it... But he knew he had to tell her... Waiting for the right moment can be difficult, and it certainly has been for him. This has been happening for a very long time, the same feeling. Deep down inside he knew, the moment was soon...
"Hey, uh, Princess?" He asked.
"Whats up?" She replied.
Knight Cookie took a deep breath.
"So, do you ever have...A feeling that you
wanna be more than friends with someone?" He hesitantly asked, looking over at her.
Princess Cookie smirked,
"Is this your way of trying to tell me something?"
"Well what would you say if it was?"
"It would depend on what you were trying to tell me."
"Princess Cookie, I think your really cool... So I wanted to know if we could be more.. Than friends?" Knight Cookie finally confessed.
Princess Cookie went silent for a moment.
Knight Cookie sighed,
"Listen I understand if you don't–" Knight Cookie started to say before Princess Cookies interruption. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, and gave him an embrace.
"Yeah, I would like to be more than friends."
"Oh, so we're like, a thing now?"
"I suppose so!"