Chapter 1- The Deal

Raspberry Cookie was invited to the Hollyberry castle for a very important meeting. You see, the princess of the Hollyberry kingdom has just turned of age, and the king and queen have very important decision to make.

"Raspberry Cookie, great to see you could make it!" Royalberry Cookie said, as Raspberry entered the meeting room.
"Well, this seemed like an important matter, and its not like I had much choice." Raspberry replied under her breath.
"This meeting shouldn't take that long, so lets just get it out of the way!" Jungleberry Cookie reminded, as everyone sat down.

"So, our daughter, Princess Cookie has recently turned of age. That means its our time to see if we should hand the kingdom over to her," Jungleberry Cookie sighed, "But, we have an issue."
"As you know, Raspberry Cookie, Princess isn't exactly... Fit to rule, per say.." Royalberry Cookie added.
"Yes, I got that part."
"We've decided, we may have to... Arrange a marriage-" Jungleberry Cookie spoke before Raspberry interfered,
"Arrange a marriage?!"
"We know it sounds crazy, but hear us out. We were thinking to arrange her with one of your members, maybe?" Jungleberry finished.
"I see, well, I suppose we could arrange her, and my cousin, Raspberry Mousse." Raspberry suggested.
"Thats perfect! Now, when should the marriage be?"
"About 2 months should be fine." Raspberry replied.
"Alright, we have a deal?" Royalberry Cookie asked..

"Deal."