NINE

"Wake up best fren" I hear a wanna be girl voice say "I don't wanna go to school" I say while my eyes adjust to the light "Well lucky you , you aren't going" Eden says "So where are we going?" I ask "Well there is no we first of all and second of all your hanging out with Jayla and Army " he says and I smile .

I get out of bed and stretch . I walk to the bathroom and started looking at myself. What the hell am I gonna wear . I turn on the sink , grab my toothbrush and wet it . I put toothpaste on it , wet it again, and started brushing.

If you brush your teeth any other way then your weird . While doing that I connect my phone to my speaker and played the song 'adorn' by Miguel on . I turn off the sink and head to my closet . I grab a black crop top , baggy blue jeans with holes , and 'military black' 4s .

I walk downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. "Hey mama" I say "Hello Emeil" she smiles "The food is done , go grab a plate" she says .

I walk over to the cabinets and grabbed a plate . I bring it to my mom and she fixes my food because... yea . She puts the plate on the island and I start eating it .

_-_-

"Where are we going?" Army asks "I don't know , where y'all wanna go?" Jayla asks "Well there's a party later tonight . Honesty is having it" I say "Why her , she so annoying" Army rolls her eyes "Isn't that the girl who is like obsessed with Jaden" Jayla asks "yea" I sigh "Jaden told me about her . What does she even look like" she asks another question .

I pull out my phone to show her a picture.

_-_-

_-_-

"Just go Army , you'll be fine" I reassure her "I'm gonna push you" Jayla says . We're zip lining and we made Army go first . Worst decision .

She finally goes after 5 minutes of telling her she'll be fine . Then next it's Jayla , which went by really quickly . The worker told me to hold on tight then go . He gave me a little push then I was coming down .

"Oh shit" I said under my breath "you good" Jayla laughed "Yea" I say getting out the seat "One more to go" Army said in annoyance . It wasn't as bad as the first time .

We walked downstairs to get to the food stations . The food looks mad good .

_-_-

"Thank you for today" I thank Jayla "no problem" she smiles .

Author - my fingers hurt like ass