Back to Sqamy

Amy POV

I woke up and remembered that today was the day that we would be going bowling. I sighed. I missed him more and more every day.

I groaned as I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

I threw on a baggy red t-shirt and some jeans. I braided my hair and did my eyeliner before slipping on my black fats and running downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was already downstairs. Squid and Sqaishey were flipping pancakes laughing, Stampy was at table on his phone while laughing along, and Lee was sitting down watching TV.

Lee immediately shot up and ran to me when seeing me. He stopped in front of me before greeting, "Morning babe. You sleep well?" Squid's sad and depressed face from the kitchen caught my glance as I rolled my eyes. Trying to pass by him, I sneered "Please don't call me that." He chuckled before continuing. "I'll call you whatever I want, honey." He gritted his teeth as I stood there wide-eyed. Squid looked back at us, tears in his eyes. Once he noticed I was looking at him, he slowly turned his attention back to what he was doing previously.

---------------------Time Skip to After Breakfast------------------------------

After breakfast, we piled into the car and began to drive away.

When we arrived, we all got out of the car and made our ways towards the entrance for the building. The whole way there, Squid had his hands in his pockets with his head hung low, while Lee was holding me hand tightly. It was so uncomfortable... I just wanted to let go.

When we walked inside, we walked up to the front counter and got our bowling shoes. We then made our ways over to our lane, and began to lace up our shoes. "Haha! Your shoes look so funny on you!" Stampy joked, pointing at Sqaishey's feet. "Haha, look who's talking!" She quickly defended back. The giggled and eventually kissed. I looked over at Squid, who was looking around the arena. I sighed. I felt so bad. I really wanted him. And if what Stampy and Sqaishey said were true, then I have a shot at winning him back. I smiled. "Hey, why are you so happy all of a sudden Little Mermaid?" Sqaishey laughed, emphasizing the use of my nickname. "I was thinking." "About..." She gave me the raised eyebrow look and I nodded. She nodded politely and told me to cheer up, as today was supposed to be a fun day.

After having my turn, Stampy walked up to have his go. As I was walking back to my seat, a song began playing in the arena. I recognized it almost immediately. It was 'Africa' by Toto. I smiled as I realized that this was my and Squid's song.

Was...

It played on our first date at the dance club, and the first time that we met...it had a special place in my heart, and still does.

I looked over to Squid, and at the same instant, he looked at me as well. His eyes met my daze and they locked. I stared into his eyes as the song began to play.

"I hear the drums echoing tonight, but she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation..."

We continued starring at each other as the song went on.

"She's coming in twelve-thrifty flight, the moonlight wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation..."

I could see tears welling up in his eyes as I began to feel weak.

"I stopped an old man along the way, hoping to find some old forgotten words, or ancient melodies..."

"He turned to me as if to say, hurry boy it's waiting there for you..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't bear listening to this song any longer with the discomfort able feeling of knowing that he is unhappy without me.

I got up and ran towards the exit of the arena.

I noticed Squid run after me, but I only continued running.

He somehow managed to get a grip of my wrist, and pulled me back to face him.

As soon as I saw the look in his eyes, the way he was looking at me... I knew what had to be done.

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back passionately.

We made out as the song continued to play.

"Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you... There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do... I bless the rains down in Africa..."

We began to pull away at the same time. As we did so, we looked straight into each other's eyes. "God how I've missed you Amy. You have no idea how much it hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms. I rather be killed alive then have to go through that again. It was awful. I always loved you, and you know I ha-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you Squid."

"I love you Amy."

I tiled my head and smiled as the chorus of the song repeated.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his shouters- he quickly followed with my waist.

He spun me around into a dip, pulled me back up and right back into another kiss. I hummed quietly as the song came to an end.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Hi!!! Again, thanks so much to EmilyLovesMakeup1, all the credits go to her! She is an amazing writer, and great friend!
Lol, it all started of by her reading one of my previous chapters and having this great idea. She told me, and I absolutely loved it! Then I agreed to let her write these chapters, since it was her idea after all! So thanks so much to you!!! I really hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!
And don't worry... There's more to come! Bye!!!
~Liz.