Nee Enatharuginil Nee

ابدأ من البداية

"Sari keela poi avangala welcome panna help pannu appa-ku.... Naanga avala kutitu varom... Po" his mother shooed him away. He got up sulkily and turned towards her mother.

"Yen Athai.. Engalalam paatha mapilai'ya terilaya? Doctor mapilai'ye thaan venuma?"

"Neethana pa ipothai-ku acting thaan mukiyam ena disturb panathinga'nu sona... Unakaga vantha nalla varana venanu solla mudiyuma" his mother answered instead of his aunt.

"Sollirukanum" he murmured which was heard only by Sivaangi who nudged him to shut up.

"Enathu" his mother asked to which he replied "Santhosam'nu sonen ma..avan epdi ok soluranu naanum pakuren" he said the last part gritting his teeth making Sivaangi giggle.

As they were cousins, growning up together, moreover best friends, their family never questioned their relationship. It helped them to maintain their love story secret, for more than five years but now ? Is it backfiring them? Who knows? Let's see.

"Avan kedakuran paithyam" his mother said to her mother and turned towards Sivaangi.

"Azhagu di nee" she cracked her knuckles tooking away the evil eyes.

"Ellarum vanthutanga da keela polama" she asked Sivaangi who nodded her head.

They went to downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Naanga thaan ponna tv-la'ye paathurukomae..paiyanum ponnum thaniya poi pesatum" one among the crowd announced making everyone agree.

"Sivu kutitu po da" her father said and both went upstairs.

Once she opened the door, she gasped at the man sitting on her bed while he casually greeted the groom "Welcome maapila sir"

"Neenga.. Actor.. AD?" the groom emphasized every word at the opposite one.

"Yes... but ipo madam oda husband" he stood up, moved towards Sivaangi before wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Whatt"

"Ada kaathu kekalaya boss...athavathu she is Mrs.Arjun Das nu soluren ipo puriyutha" he placed his elbow on her shoulder making her hiss in pain. "Sss.."

He took his hand instantly in worry but smiled at the place where she was carressing. "Acho sorry kannama" he too caressed the hickey on her shoulder which he left earlier.

"Ena nadakuthu inga" he exclaimed seeing the duo.

"Ithuva.. it's the symbol of my ownership on her...aama neenga doctor-nu sonanga en chellakutty-ku valikutham ethathu medicine kidaikuma"

"Heyy you" he shouted at Arjun by raising his index finger infront of him.

"Yeah me" Arjun took a step forward to him casually.

"Sivaangi what is this" he turned towards her and questioned.

"Dei doctor'u.. Naa thaana pesuren... Apo enta pesu da..Avata ena sound-u...aaan..." he again took a step forward.

"Heyy"

"Ena da hey"

They argued by taking one step further towards eachother.

"Dei romba pesura nee"

"Apdithaan da pesuven ena panuva" Arjun stopped on his tracks with both hands on his hips.

"Ipdi katipudichipen" laughing, he hugged Arjun tightly but Arjun pushed him "Dha cha poda apdi karumam"

"Machan enada" he whined making Arjun laugh hard while Sivaangi stood there indecisively.