🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰

Start from the beginning

Karn sighed heavily saying,"What made you feel like I can't protect myself??" Senapati hurriedly said,"No no Maharaj! It's not that. I.... Okay! I'll wait for you near your hut! I don't want to disrespect you!!" Saying so, he gave final glare to both the men before moving away.

Shani and Yama tilted their head to get rid of the pain that Senapati gave them. God, Humans are too strong for them. Vasusen chuckled seeing them but slipped his upper garments over him asking,"So, enlighten me please.. why do you both spying me??"

Shani exclaimed,"Excuse me, we're from respectable family. We would never do that! Yaah, Anuj tell him!" Yama who got swat in his head said,"Yes yes! My brother was right. We just came across the kingdom and we're curious who is gonna be king! We thought of offering congratulations to him, but since you were busy praying, we kept an eye on you so that you won't escape without getting our congratulations and blessings!!"

Shani officially wondered, Is all his siblings born with half brain? Like seriously... Is Vasusen look like he's willing to take congratulations?? Well no wonder his siblings got brain from their father unlike him getting talent and knowledge from his mother. Pfft, he's like ocean of knowledge. But nudge in his ribs made him come out of his self-appreciating thoughts. He saw Karn who gave him wierd look full of amusement. Great! Now this tyke will think him as some joker.

Vasusen looked at both of them saying,"You can come to my hut and stay until you want to. If you're uncomfortable, you can stay in Mahamantri Vishwanantha's mansion. I will offer you palace but since I'm not a king still, I don't possess it. Hence you should decide". Yama being an overexcited sibling said,"We'll stay with you.. we'll be eager to live with you!"

Shani thought about drowning himself in river Yamuna on seeing Karn's suspicious look towards Yama. Why? Why world's stupid and problematic siblings were presented for him to take care? What type of sin he had done in his life... He sighed saying,"Maharaj, you should not be suspicious. My Anuj here is very eager and excited for everything. You can even put guards on watch. We are just eager to..."

Karn shook his head saying,"It's okay. Just be careful with your words and excitement. My soldiers and senapati will chop your head off if you gave them a single suspicion. They are over-protective". He lead both of them towards the hut and showed them nearby hut saying,"You both can stay there. That's my Gurudev's place but..."

"W-WHAT?? I WONT STAY IN LORD PARASHURAM'S PLACE. HE WILL KILL ME...", Shani shouted resulting Karn to raise his eyebrows again saying,"How do you know that my Gurudev is Lord Parashuram!"

Unluckily, that moment Shani's awesome brain stopped while Yama threaded a story saying that "We all know. You're quite famous Maharaj. Thus, we know something about these. People of neighbouring countries were also talking about you!!" Karn shook his head smiling softly saying "You both take rest. I'll call you for breakfast. No, My Gurudev went away. So, you can stay there comfortably!!" Saying so, he passed one sunshine smile towards them moving towards his hut to change his clothes.

On entering inside Shani slapped Yama's head saying,"God really! How much stupid you'll behave?? Like seriously... I already disowned you Yama! Thank God for my brain which produced instant answers otherwise that boy would've already found out. You know how cunning he is!!" Yama scratched his ear in embarassment and both the brothers began to clean the hut.
___________________________________________

It was by evening when they could see their brother again as he went to see the farmlands of Champa. Currently they saw him sitting before the night fire, unknown sad aura blossoming around him. Yama's heart clenched on seeing his brother's sad face. Why was he upset so much today?? What happened to the bubbly nature of him??