First Day

Mirabel tossed and turned in her bed mumbling words of pain. "Mirabel. Mirabel. Mirabel! Mirabel wake up!" Pedro said shaking the sleeping girl awake. Mirabel woke up in cold sweat hyperventilating.

'Shit she's having a panic attack!' Pedro thought. He placed her hand on his chest to get her attention which worked. "Mira match my breathing ok." Pedro said getting a nod from Mirabel.

When she calmed down from her attack she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head in her arms. "Wanna talk about it nieta?" Pedro asked. "Just a nightmare of that night. The night where she hit me a lot then cut my eye with a knife she grabbed." Mirabel whispered.

In the morning

Mirabel got out of bed and put on her UA uniform. She put on her goggles and placed her glasses in her case. "You sure are excited Mira." Pedro said smiling. "Of course I am I looked at the reviews for the rest of night since I couldn't sleep and apparently UA is the best hero school in Japan." Mirabel said walking out of her apartment.

When she got on the street she took off running. She ran to UA and walked inside the gates. "Nezu said that you were in Class 1-A." Pedro said as Mirabel walked to her class. As she was walking she took off her goggles and put her glasses on.

When she found 1-A

"Alright class we have a new student. Show some respect to her she looks like someone who can beat your ass fast." Crimson Riot said. Mirabel walked in the class with a smile that said "I have a small amount of patience and I'm aggravated easily don't test me or you'll be thrown." Almost everyone shivered at her smile.

"Alright. State your name, age, quirk, nationality and a few things about yourself kid." Mirabel nodded. "Holá. My name is Mirabel Madrigal. I'm 15. I come from a small town in Colombia. My quirk is being able to use my family's quirks without their side effects, seeing the dead and being super fast. I ran away from home. I get panic attacks after a trigger or a nightmare of my past. I'm bisexual. I'm financially independent and I live alone in a small apartment. And the ghost of my late abuelo is attached to me." Mirabel said.

'Trauma. Therapy with recovery girl should help.' Crimson thought. "Right go sit next to Shouta Aizawa. Raise your hand Aizawa oh and see me after class Madrigal." Mirabel nodded as Aizawa raised his hand and Mirabel walked to the empty seat next to him.

Time skip to the end of the day

Mirabel walked to the front of UA about to put on her goggles. "Some people are making their way to you Mira." Pedro said. When he said that Aizawa, Nemuri, Hizashi, Toshinori and Oboro walked up to her. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy Madrigal." Hizashi said. Mirabel looked at him with a look that said "Do that again and your free trial of life will expire."

Hizashi gulped and looked at Nemuri to take over with what he was about to say. "Hey Madrigal uh we wanted to know if you wanna hang out with us?" Nemuri asked nervously. Mirabel looked at her Abuelo. Pedro nodded "It'll be good for you to make some friends." he said.

Mirabel looked back at the group before nodding. She looked at Aizawa before he looked at her with a "I was forced to come by these idiots" look. She gave a knowing smirk at him to which he blushed at. "Well let's go I don't have all day I gotta work soon." Mirabel said with a snarky tone scaring everyone but Aizawa.