Jeff the Killer-
The first time you met Jeff you saw him kill a man. It didn't affect you too much so you thought death just didn't bother you. It must have been all the horror movies you watch. You've seen the worst body horror there is during your Friday fright nights. You were usually alone during those nights due to your poor choice in friends. It was one of those nights, you're parents were screaming at each other over something stupid and thought you couldn't hear them from upstairs. They were wrong. You couldn't understand every word but you didn't have to. The volume and tone was enough to let you know not to leave your room at any costs. Or not to get caught. You texted Jeff to complain.

Y/N: ugh My parents are fighting I fucking hate this shit
Jeff: that sucks :( I have a target close by if U want to take a walk with me
Y/N: anything to get out of here

You didn't hear back from Jeff for almost an hour. You ended up watching drawing videos on YouTube. Maybe one day you'd give it a try. You heard a small clank from your window. It took you a total of a few seconds to realize Jeff was throwing shit at your window. You didn't bother looking out your window. You just threw on a hoodie and slowly crept down the stairs, glancing at the situation of your parents. You saw your mom hold a wine bottle threateningly while screaming at your dad. You decided that was all you had to see. You slipped out the front door moving around the house to where your bedroom window was. You saw your boyfriend still throwing pebbles at your window.
"Jeff, I'm right here!"
Jeff jumped, dropped the rest of the pebbles in his hand.
"You scared the fuck out of me (Y/N)!"
You rolled your eyes. He was so oblivious sometimes, it was cute. He led you away from your house down a sidewalk. You two immediately got to talking quietly.
"Do you know what they were fighting about?" Jeff asked.
"Something about money, it's stupid. Let's talk about something else, what are you supposed to do with this target?"
You didn't want to unbox the feelings you had for your parents. You just wanted a distraction, a break from the chaos. Jeff gently grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers. A small gesture to let you know he was on your side, he would support you.
"I've gotta kill him. Same shit new day."
You smiled a bit. This felt nice. You started to see a small dog park. It was too late for anyone to actually be there but there was a man with a hat and video camera. He seemed to be looking for something. Jeff took his hand away from yours and motioned for you to stay there. He grabbed his knife out of his pocket and slowly walked behind the man. Jeff was significantly smaller, you had no idea how he was going to pull this off. A small part of you said to turn away, that you wouldn't be able to handle the sight. But you brushed it off. You watched as Jeff kicked the man in the back of his knees making him fall. Jeff grabbed the man locking him in a choke hold. You started to feel a bit unsteady but continued to watch anyway. The man clawed at Jeff's arm and struggled to get away. Jeff shushed him. He Swiftly moved his arm to now cover the man's mouth and barried his knife in the man's neck. Blood pulsed out at the rhythm of the man's heartbeat. You found yourself feeling horrified at the sight. You could hear the man's muffled screams get weaker along with his struggles. Jeff whispered in the man's ear just moments before he became limp. He was dead. But Jeff didn't stop there. He let the man fall to the ground and he sat on the still chest. You started walking towards Jeff. You weren't quite sure why. Maybe you wanted comfort? Maybe you were curious? Maybe you wanted to tell Jeff to stop? You weren't sure. You stopped only a few feet away from your boyfriend. He was humming a song while cutting a smile in the man's face. Almost identical to the one he had. You were shaking, weak. Why were you scared? You weren't supposed to be scared! You searched your brain for an answer. Jeff turned to look at you, his eyes changed from amused to concern as he noticed your pale, panicked figure.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
That's when it hit you. It was scary because this wasn't the Jeff you knew. Jeff was gentle with you, he was loud, he cared for you. Even the small things he tried to fix for you. When you first saw Jeff kill you didn't love him then. Now you did. Now you were watching your boyfriend kill an innocent man, taking his life in a violent manner. He wasn't the heartless killer you thought that first day. Your knees went weak, you collapsed to the ground. Jeff stopped his work and rushed to you.
"Are you alright?"
Jeff took your hands in his as gently as he always did. Jeff didn't understand what was wrong with you. He did this every day, he was surrounded by people who did this everyday. Sometimes he forgot that not everyone can stomach this stuff.
"H-He's dead..."
Jeff looked back at the bloody mess. He looked at his hoodie to see blood laced his arms and hands. He saw the blood smear onto your hands. Jeff pulled you up letting you lean on him as much as you needed. He brought you to some thick bushes at the edge of the park. He set you down then he sat next to you, he held you to his chest running a bloody hand threw your hair.
You two were hidden from the scene, you couldn't see the dead man.
"Sometimes I forget that you're human. Not a murder like me. That shit hits you harder. I'm sorry."
You heard Jeff's heartbeat as he spoke. You slowed your breathing to match with his. You tried to block out what you saw from your memory, but sadly, it was stuck there. After a moment of silence and steady breathing you could speak again.
"I think I need to rest. Can you walk me home?" You asked looking up at your boyfriend.
"Sure, dork."
Jeff helped you up and held your hand the entire walk home. It was mostly silent with Jeff calling you brave every once in awhile. When you got back to your house the yelling had stopped. Your parents must have gone to bed. You told Jeff good night then walked inside the house. Instead of going straight to bed you went in the shower. You replayed the murder over and over again as the warm water washed the freash blood out of your hair. This was fine. Everything will be fine.