"What's that guy's problem?" Leo questioned.

"I don't know" Hawk sighed

"That was something" Dawson whispered to Miguel.

Miguel was about to replay when someone else took over the comets. "Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch." Tory tells threw the mike.

"Shit I got to go" Dawson shot up from her chair and darted out of the room with Leo following. When they had arrived they saw Sam and Tory circling each other.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Leo." Tory hissed looking at Sam.

"I...I" Sam tried to speak but was cut off by Tory attacking her. Dawson was watching the fight unfold. This was not going to end well. Someone is going to get hurt. Tory had sam pinned up against the locker. people were yelling at him to let her go.

"Hey" Leo and Miguel yelled. Running toward them.

"Settle down! We can figure this..." Robby tired but was tackled to the ground by Leo then followed by Miguel. That was when all hell broke loss. The Cobra was attacking the Miyagis-Dos. While Dawson was watching the fight one of the Cobra came from behind her. Putting in a chokehold.

"You think you can miss out on the fight" the cobra yelled.

"No, but I'll do this" Dawson hissed. Grabbing his arm and throwing him to the ground. Another guy came at her but she was able to do a kick in the head.

 Another guy came at her but she was able to do a kick in the head

Dawson was able to take down a couple of Cobras. The fight was all over the place. Dawson ran threw the corridors. Seeing as the fight was taken upstairs. Dawson ran up the stairs she went to help Sam but one of the cobras gave her a blow to the head that knocked her back down the first set of stairs. Dawson let out a groan as she hit the ground

Dawson hooked both her legs around a Cobra's neck and flipped down to the ground

Dawson hooked both her legs around a Cobra's neck and flipped down to the ground. Dawson once again ran up the stairs just as Tory drug Sam down the stairs. Dawson tried to interfere but Tory took out the spike bracelet and hit her in the gut. Dawson lost her breath from the sudden blow to her gut. As Dawson slowly stood up Sam had knocked tory over the railing to the neck set of stairs.

Dawson ran up the last flight of stairs to see Leo laying on the ground with a bruise on his head along with some blood coming out from his forehead and Miguel fighting Robby. Miguel kicked Robby up against the railing. Robby had gotten up and kicked Miguel in the gut and pinning him against the wall and punching him in the head. Miguel has able to block one of the blows but Robby kicked him in the back of the leg causing Miguel to stumble a bit he instantly got up again and kicked Robby against the rail and grabbing his arm and throwing him to the ground and have his arm locked in place and ready to break but Miguel passed like he was lost in his thoughts.

"I'm sorry" Miguel whispered letting go of Robby's arms. But Robby must have not hurried and kicked Miguel to the side then kicked him one more time causing him to fall on his keens. Then when Miguel stood up Robby kicked him in the chest causing Miguel to hit the railing and go over falling to the ground.

 Then when Miguel stood up Robby kicked him in the chest causing Miguel to hit the railing and go over falling to the ground

"Miguel" Dawson cried running down the stairs.

"Robby what did you do" Sam gasped as she saw her boyfriend kick her sister's boyfriend off the balcony. But Robby just looked down and Ran away.

"Miguel please wake up" Dawson cried "Please I love you, please don't leave me" Dawson sobbed.

"Hey, it's going to ok" Sam pulled her distraught sister into a hug. "I'm so sorry" Sam rubbed her sister's back.

Dawson lay in her hospital bed still crying because of what happened to Miguel

Dawson lay in her hospital bed still crying because of what happened to Miguel. "Daws honey" Daniel an into the room pulling her into a hug.

"Dad Miguel he....he...he" Dawson cried onto her dad's shoulder.

"I know honey, I know honey" Daniel hushed his daughter. "But I promise everything will be ok"

After a few hours, Dawson was back to being alone in the hospital Sofia had come by for a while then Demetri had also come by. "Huh hey, I'm not sure if you want to see me" A voice came from the door.

Dawson glanced up to see Leo standing there. "Hey, Leo?" Dawson asked confused.

"Look I'm probably the last person you want to see, but I just want to say how sorry I am for everything I have done to you and Sam" Leo sighed walking into the room.

"I forgive you" Dawson nodded,

"Wait what?"Leo asked confused.

"I said I forgive now come sit down and let's catch up"Dawson patted the spot beside her. For the rest of the night at the hospital, they talked to each other for the first time they have in a while. But then one question that worlded threw her head is will Miguel be ok.

Author note
So this chapter was kind of hard to write.
Poor Dawson she just lost the love of her life.
I'm also sorry for how short this chapter is.