𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓛𝓞𝓤𝓖𝓤𝓔

Through out Bonten's quiet mansion a scream was heard coming from a   black haired child, her black hair faded to f/c, and her e/c eyes filled with mischievousness as she ran away from the pink-Ette (?).

" Y/N HASHIBIRA, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE STOP RUNNING AND PUT A SHIRT ON, AND TAKE THAT RIDICOULUS BOAR MASK OFF" Sanzu yelled as he was holding a pale green night shirt with red buttons

"TRY TO STOP ME BWAHAHAH"

  You could hear the 'pitter patter' of her small feet barefooted cold marble floor, some of the workers turned to look at the situation while other continued to do their work since this was a daily occurrence for the two. 

 As little Hashibira made her way into her favorite Uncles room "Y/N HASHIBIRA, HE'S IN A MEETING." he was a few feet away when they the Y/N suddenly had an Idea as Sanzu got closer and closer so did her little hand reaching for the door knob, as Sanzu got closer she was already on her tiptoes, having the golden knob engulphed in her tiny hand.

"Y/N be a good girl and come her, okay?"

"..."

"..."

 "No." Just as she was about to open the door someone beat her to it. She looked up to see Mikey. He slowly bent down as he took his right hand and lifted her boar mask so it rested on  top of her head, showing her face. "what's all the ruckus about, and why doesn't she have a shirt on?" Sanzu regained his posture and bowed "I'm sorry boss, she wouldn't let me put the shirt on her." he hummed in response he then turned his attention to Y/N who stood there quietly watching the two interact 

"Y/N dear"

"Yes uncle Tanjiro?"

 He let out a sigh and patted the exposed hair that wasn't covered by her mask, he asked "will you put on the shirt, I'll get you some tempura and onigiri, alright?" he said smiling which made the girl have a wide grin, she placed her small hands on her waist and stated proudly "Of course Uncle Minjiro!" 'what am I going to do with this girl' he [Mikey] thought he got up and went back into the room and shut the door behind him.

"alright now come put your shirt on"

"Okie!" 

  She put her left arm out so he could put on the shirt, "alright, other arm"  Y/N comlied to what he said. "What about my food " alright, let's watch a movie first then we'll eat" "BUT I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!" 'why is she so loud' he sulked as he looked at the child that was thrashing her arms around blabbering gibberish.

. . . . . ╰──╮𝓐𝓕𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓜𝓞𝓥𝓘𝓔╭──╯ . . . . .

  "All-right now, food should be done" "You made me watch the movie so I could get my mind off the food?" she asked while tilting her head. "Exactly, now who's your favorite uncle?" he ask while his lips turn from a smile to a grin 

"Not you :D"

"I-" "shut up, you ugly :D" ". . ." "..." Sanzu gave her 'you better run look'

 "UNCLE KAKUCHU!!!!! UNCLE SINZU IS BULLYING ME" after a couple moments of silence she could hear faints footsteps that got closer and closer each second "Run." and with those words he scrambled up from the couch and made his way the opposite of Kakucho's footsteps "Ah, where'd he go angel?" he asked while he picked her up in his arms. Y/N pointed her index finger towards the door that lead to the living room to the hallway which eventually made it's way to one of the elevator that leads to underground parking lot "Over there Uncle Kakucha" .

 He sat her back down on the sofa and told her to "find uncle Kokonoi, he should be in the dining room". In which she replied with pulling her boar mask down on her face, letting a puff of smoke out "THE GREAT Y/N WILL CERTAINLY FIND UNCLE KOKONUT" and with that she ran off into the direction of the Kokonut 

"Be careful Y/-"

 He cringed at the sight of his beloved niece ramming into one of the pillars "HUH YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME, BRING IT ON BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" [just like the scene where Inosuke kept ramming his head into the tree] 'there's not hope for this girl' he thought as he made his way to find Sanzu 'good thing I put a tracker on all of the cars... now which one is gone,, aha' .

『After continuously ramming your head into the pillar』

  As Y/N made her way to the dining room she was greeted the the brothers and Kokonoi "Hey sweets" Ran called out "Sup boar child" "Sup Jellyfish" she said mimicking him as the stomped her way to Kokonoi as he held his arms out for her to climb in "You hungry?" he asked while she aggressively nodded her head, puffing smoke out  of the nostrils. "it honestly amazes that you still fit in that boar mask you've had it since you were a baby" "Never question the great Y/N" She said as she stuffed her head with tempura "Slow down N/N-chan, you might choke" Y/N swallowed her food and reached for the chopsticks then grabbed a handful(?) of rice and stuffed her face.

"I AM HUNGRY SANZU STARVED MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Word count : 887