I nodded along, "Uh huh, that's why you wanna know okay. She's good, enjoying the solitude of the forest. I'm usually with her but moments like this where we need supplies, I come out with another friend to get them while she enjoys her safety."

"Good. I'm glad. It was good seeing you again Hood."

"Good seeing you as well Charming," I bowed my head a bit as I poofed out to meet up with Red.

"So how did it go?" She asked when I appeared next to her.

I shrugged, "Good. He's in denial just like Snow about his feelings though."

At that she laughed, "Yeah, I can definitely see how they are meant to be."

"Yup, what they have is true love. I'm sure of it."

"How?"

"Because I just am. You know I'm powerful and I've always gotten feelings about certain things. Well, this is one of those feeling, it's like Fate calling out to me telling me what is meant to be."

She brought me into a side hug as we walked away, "You're really something kid, really something."

With that we ventured back to bring Snow supplies.

———

We had finally arrived where Snow and I were staying. I told Red to go ahead of me to give Snow the stuff while I slowed down to enjoy my surroundings.

"Okay, fine. Tell me," I heard Snow say.

"Well, our old friend Charming is doing great, being worked to the bone though by his father in preparation for the wedding with Midas' daughter. Sadly, the wedding is in two days. You, okay?" I finally looked up at my sister figure to see her down expression.

"I just thought the longer I was out here, the easier it would be to forget him, but... Instead, all I do is think about him," she told us.

"I'm sorry," Red told her.

"I wish there was a way to get him out of my head." She looked at Red and me and saw both our expressions, " ...What, is there?"

"Of course not. That would be-"

Snow cut Red off. "Red, Veronica, what do you know? Come on – I helped you both when no one else would. What do you know?"

"Well, there are whispers. Whispers of a man who can achieve even the most unholy of requests. A man who can do what you ask."

"Who is this man?"

"Not someone I'm going to let you get near," I told her.

"Come on Veronica, I need this."

"No, you don't. I forbid you from seeing him."

"You can't forbid me from doing anything."

"Please, Snow, don't. I've been gone a month, and, in that month, I've been searching for answers, and I found stuff," I started fidgeting with my fingers nervously.

Snow noticed my fidgeting, "What did you find?"

"Rumors about my powers and the dagger. And the man you're asking about. So please don't go to him," I begged her.

"I have to Veronica, you don't understand."

"I won't let you," I stated firmly.

Snow looked at me pleadingly, "Please I need this." I could see the desperation in her eyes, and it broke my resolve. Dang I'm such a softy. Maybe it is for the best she figures out how to move on if he does end up marrying, like a last resort type of thing.