"Mmh deeper." I moaned, My legs involuntarily spreading further apart.

"Yeah, deeper? You want it deeper? He raised the question in his deep raspy tone, pushing his fingers deeper into me.

"Oh fuck!" I cursed, clenching my muscles around his fingers, stimulating my orgasm even faster. My body trembled in pleasure as I cried out, my orgasm washing over for the first time this night.

As soon as I came on his fingers, he licked all the cum of his fingers and kissed me again. I moaned into the kiss as I gripped his shirt, trying to get it off of him. He sensed what I wanted to do so he pulled away and stood in front of me.

Fuck...

Dion unbuttoned his shirt, showing off his attractive body. The skin stretched across his muscles so tightly. His veins and the deep V-line leaded to his most excited part. I licked my lips, wanting to taste him so bad.

Dion removed his pants leaving himself in his boxers. His hard dick was pressing against the material as I reached out to rub it. Looking up to find his eyes, I seductively looked at his lust filled ones. Making a curved grin with my mouth I continued staring at him while rubbing his dick through his boxers and feeling him getting harder, if possible.

I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. Oh...he was big...really big. Will that even fit? Somewhere?

I gulped and looked up at him again. He had a playfully smirk on his lips as se grabbed my chin. "Are you giving up that fast?" He asked with a scoff.

I tilted my head to the side and chuckled. "You don't know me well, Dion."

With that said, I wrapped my hand around his dick which was too big for my palm. His tip already dripping with precum as I licked it then wrapped my lips around it. Sucking in, I felt his breath getting deeper. I opened my lips better, sucking in more than just his típ, my tongue welcoming it as it swirled around his head. Just as time passed and I had taken his length up until the base of my throat. Trying not to choke I breathed through my nose. His moans and groans grew louder, his back arching from time to time. My head moved up and down, tongue hugging
and sliding across his dick, giving him the pleasure he wanted.

"Just like that, princess." He let out. His hands making their way towards my hair. He twirled my hair into his fist, guiding me so I can move faster as he thrusted his hips into my mouth, literally mouth fucking the shit out of me. "Can you feel it hitting your throat? Huh?" He smirked while moving me even faster on his dick, making it hit the back of my throat as I widened my eyes which started to fill with tears.

When he removed his hands from my hair I pulled back trying to breath properly. I think he noticed my red cheeks and watery eyes so he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

"Get on the bed." Dion ordered.

"But I wanted to make you-"

"Adeline." He said with a warning tone so I had to obey.

I laid down on my back while waiting for him to put his condom on which he found in his wallet. When he hovered over me, he wiped a small tear that escaped my eye and pulled me in for a kiss. The thickness of his erection is positioned against me, taunting, pulsing at the entrance to my body as he waits with infuriating patience to enter me.

"Do you want it?" he murmurs, his voice a rumble from deep in his chest. "Are you ready for me to fuck you, princess?"

"Yes. Yes please." I plead, my hips arching, seeking to fill the aching void.

Aligning his tip in front of my core, he moved his hips forwards, entering inside me slowly. Only halfway in and
I was out of breath, gasping for air. His thick cock already stretching me out completely. He pulled out and pushed back in, slowly. With every soft thrust he grew deeper in me and finally filled in me completely.

"Oh shit." I moaned in half pleasure and half pain since I haven't done this for months.

When he saw my discomfort, Dion slowed down a little bit, wanting to make me feel even better. After I finally adjusted he pulled out and entered me again, going even faster. My hands held his biceps tightly while again his dick stretched me out and this time his tip
hitting a particular spot making me lose my mind at the feeling. "You're so tight, princess." He moaned out, tugging his lower lip in his teeth.

He started moving even faster, eyes fixed on my face to look for any discomfort but found none. The pain was long gone and the feeling of his dick hitting my spot perfectly covered my mind.

It feels amazing.

It's like a dream come true.

Having sex with this handsome man is everything.

His hands slowly grouped my breast, massing them. "Oh this feels so good." I say, digging my nails in his back. He kept his movement slow but harsh enough to help me reach my high. The room filled with lewd noises along with the squelching sound of my pussy.

I felt a knot forming in your stomach. Arching my back when his fingers came in contact with my clit, rubbing it slowly when he felt my walls clenching around him. "Are you gonna cum princess?" He asked, now increase his pace. I nodded while letting a string of curses escape my mouth. "Cum for me princess." He groaned, his husky voice made me spasm all over his dick. The feeling of my orgasm...fuck it's like heaven.

However, Dion didn't stop. Sucking on my nipples and breasts while I moaned even louder through my powerful orgasm. He suddenly flipped me around, taking me from behind. Slapping my ass twice as he thrust in and out, rougher. I could only moan and utter a few curses. When I felt him twitch and knew that he is close, he pulled out, leaving me empty. Then he started again, guiding it with one hand while the other hand smacked my ass. I began to grip on the bed sheets, shutting my eyes close.

"You want to come again?" He breathed out. "You want to come again on my dick, princess? Like the slut you are, yeah?"

His dirty words were enough to make me roll my eyes in please and mutter a "yes" since I couldn't really form any other words.

In an instant, Dion wrapped a hand around my neck and pulled me against his chest. I put my hand around his and tried to breath as normal as I can. With his other hand he started rubbing my clit in circles, making me go crazy.

"Oh fuck! Mmm yes!" I couldn't help but moan due to the overstimulation.

I felt his dick twitching inside me and I knew that he was close so I purposely clenched around him.

"Shit." He hissed and I smirked.

With a last thrust, we both came at the same time. He held my shuddering body as he buried his head in my neck, trying to calm down from his orgasm.

My mind was blurry from the amazing orgasms I had.

This...this is a dream come true.

😗✌🏻