i shivered in anticipation and y/n noticed, a cocky smirk spreading across her lips. i lost all my patience and broke our stare as i leaned back into her, pressing my front to hers as my hands roamed her upper body and my teeth nipped at her neck.

y/n hissed as i sucked on her pulse point, scratching my nails down her chest. i laid my hand flat against her stomach and slowly trailed it down as i left marks all over her neck. my hand slowly dipped into her shorts and i cupped her over her boxers.

y/n's head fell back as she let out a silent moan. i smiled against her neck as i felt her slowly grow under my hand. i glanced up at y/n and noticed the small smile on her face, giggling quietly.

i slid my hand out of her shorts and y/n let out an annoyed groan. i chuckled and brought my hand to the back of her neck again, pulling her down to kiss her passionately. y/n slid her tongue between my lips this time, running it along mine.

i gasped into her mouth as her long fingers worked on the button of my jeans and then the zipper. her hand looped around to my backside and slowly they slid into the back of my jeans, her large hands groping my ass tightly.

she gave me one last firm squeeze before she pulled away from my lips, gasping for air. she grabbed the top of my jeans and pulled them down my legs, helping me step out of them and leaving them laying on the floor.

y/n stood up tall and stared into my eyes, hers completely clouded in a mix of love and lust. i smiled up at her as i reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it slowly fall down my shoulders.

her gaze slowly trailed down before it locked on my exposed chest, and for a moment i almost brought up my arms and covered myself. but y/n never even gave me to chance as she bent down slightly and attached her lips to my neck.

her hands slightly grazed over my nipples as she caressed my stomach, a stuttered moan leaving my lips. this didn't go unnoticed by y/n who was still biting at my neck like an animal. she smirked to herself as she used her thumb and her pointer finger to tease me, the tips of her fingers circling over my nipple.

i moaned again as my hips jolted forward by themselves. y/n laughed against my neck before pulling back and admiring the work she had left behind. i squinted up at the taller girl and grabbed her by her waistband, switching us around.

y/n quirked a brow as i pushed her towards the bed. she took a seat herself before i could make her, and it was now her looking up at me. i stood in front of her and my eyes flickered down to her shorts, silently telling her to get rid of them.

y/n seemed to understand as she lifted her hips a bit, sliding the shorts down her legs and letting them fall to the floor. she looked back up at me and i licked my lips as i stared hungrily at her clothed dick that was only growing by the minute.

y/n cockily smirked to herself as i gulped. i instantly straightened myself out, not wanting her to know just how much power she really had over me. i would do anything and everything she told me to do.

if she told me to get down on my knees and get to work, i'd do it.

but i didn't let her as i sunk to my knees myself, y/n following my eyes. there was a new glint in her eyes as she watched me scoot forward. i dragged my nails down her thighs and smiled secretly as i saw her hands clench the sheets.

i laid my hands flat against her skin as i trailed them up her thighs, making sure to brush over her erection on the way to the waistband of her boxers. i looked into her eyes and y/n immediately nodded, suddenly breathing heavier.

i smiled and kissed just under her bellybutton before finally gripping the fabric of her boxers and sliding them down her legs. i kept eye contact with her, but almost broke it when i saw her slap against her chest out of the corner of my eye.