Episode 6: something new

Comenzar desde el principio

                                   Meanwhile
iam.Gia 10s

                                     send messages                              ❤️Aysa

Aysa.nae 2s

                            send message                            ❤️Gia and Aysanae were on their way to the movies

Gia and Aysanae were on their way to the movies. Aysa was finally going to meet Roy for the first time. "show me a picture of Troy's brother rq i need to know what to expect" Aysanae says to her newfound best friend making her giggle before pulling up the boys ig and giving the phone Aysa. "ouuu, HE is FOINE" she says hype, hopping in the back of the Uber, causing the driver to look at her through the window making her settle down as Gia's phone rang , the phone reading "Troy🤞🏾"
"yo, we jus pulled up. are yall close"
"yeah, were almost there. just wait outside"
"aight hit me when you get here mama"
"okay, bye"
"bye"

as the call ended, Gia had a full blown smile on her face. "city girls down 1 fucking thousand" Aysanae said making Gia roll her eyes cackle. "you have arrived at your destination" they hear Siri say from the Drivers phone "have a nice night" the indian man says as the girls open the door "thank you yo too" the friends say in sync making each other laugh as they close the door. They walked towards the two boys with their back faced them "hey guys" Gia says with a wide grin "yo wassup" Troy says smirking at her "Aysa this is Roy, Roy this is my girlfriend, Aysanae" Gia says as Aysa laughs "lmao hey" she says smiling politely and waving "yoo" Roy says back. they walk into AMC, bought their tickets, bought snacks then head into the theater. Troy, Gia, and Aysa sat in the last row, weirdly Roy decided to sit in two rows ahead of the trio. about 10 minutes later "why tf was that dude invited if he was just going to sit by himself on his phone" Aysa said in Gia's ear making them both let out a light giggle. "whats so funny" Troy says looking at Gia and Aysanae. "why did your brother come if he was just going to sit there" Aysa repeats herself louder. "would you like me to call him up" he says "nahhh, if hes comfy ova there let him be" Aysa says leaning back into her chair. Aysa's phone starts ringing, reading "La'Nae❤️" she answered "hold on, im at the movies right now"
............................................................................................
10 minutes later
Aysa re-entered the theater and made her way up the stairs sitting back in her seat. Gia leaned in and whispered "he said would u come sit with him" she said "no, im not that bold tf. he can come up here and sit with me tho" Aysa replied then her phone started vibrating
GIGI❤️🤞🏾
bruh we kissed👀
your joking 🫢😮
no bruh. but now he wants to
move to our own seats but ion
wanna leave u alone
well tell him to come
cuz im not doin that
alr❤️
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 9:38
2 minutes later Roy made his way up then Gia and Troy stepped down two rows. Now Roy and Aysa were sitting side by side turning towards her, "so, where you from" he finally speaks "ohh so the shy boy speaks. anyways I'm from New York but I was born here" she replies with a light giggle escaping her lips. "mm i been ova there a couple times, niggas over there is bogus" he says laughing at sentence, "well atleast 'niggas ova there' know how please a woman" she says retaliating cleverly. "you got me fucked up ma ma, the 'Big City' aint got nothin on me" hesays cockily "pipe down fuck boy, this a 2 man. and troy did his part so either you was tryna 'take one for the team' cuz i know he showed you what i look like! or you cant spit game" while motioning to Troy and Gia making out ahead of them mid sentence. "its only 20 minutes into the movie, there is plenty of time for other things, be patient ride it out." he says really calmly before turning to the screen ahead of him. once his face was completely faced forward, she leaned close to his ear "i like to ride a lot of things, this aint one of em. so imma need you to apply some pressa before i lose intrest." she says before leaning back into her seat.

Thats all for rn hope yall niggas enjoyed, make sure to vote and comment. i like to interact so dont be shy. if you have any requests or sum lemme know. See yall.<333