70 • sweet morning

Start from the beginning

Angre laughed mentally on his boss....

Vansh went from there ...

Angre : boss kuch zadi he pagal ho gaye riddhima....I mean bhabhi ke pyaar mein..
He laughed again ....

Morning....

Riddhima woke up ...just to being shock

Riddhima : what ..what are you doing here

Vansh got up : love I came to say good morning....but you were sleeping so ...I stared staring you ...

Riddhima smiled : achha ji

Vansh nodded pulling her towards him : and waise bhi tarna is free of cost love ...

Riddhima blushed : vansh .....

Vansh eyes were showing mischief that was looked by Riddhima sometimes he becomes a cute baby ....all sweet and cute ....no one can say he is the Vansh rai Singhania who is mafia king of Asia ..

Riddhima : but vansh staring me is not free of cost if my boyfriend got to know you are staring me ....

Vansh chuckled : oh so what will he do and who will tell him (she said caring her cheeks with his )

Riddhima : I ....I am going to tell him

Vansh : Riddhima .... (A bit serious) I think you should leave your boyfriend see na I don't think he is more handsome than me ...and I am sure I am more caring for loving and romance ki toh baat he mat karna ....

Riddhima now rubbed her nose with his : but na still I can't leave him I agree he is a bit grumpy..and rude....but he is the most cute and loving boyfriend and most importantly he keeps he happy ....you didn't mention happiness and that what's the most important thing is na .....

Vansh laughed: wow Riddhima you can prase me even by comparing me with myself wow ...

Riddhima : of course I am Riddhima you see I can do anything .... after all learned from the best na ....

Vansh smirked : achha ji ...

Riddhima : hm...

Vansh hugged her

Vansh hugged her ...and kept of hugging her .. leaving her is a task the most difficult one being with her making him forget his pain us worries and all the difficulties he has to face .....she is the peace of her heart ...and soul ...

🍃No matter how far away you are, you're always in my heart. Every single second that we are apart.🍃

Riddhima : achha now leave me I have to go and even you need to ....

Vansh : is it important ?

Riddhima Chuckled : yes it is now get up na leave me

Vansh : if you can then do it then maje me leave you

Riddhima was struggling to get out

Vansh laughed

Riddhima : ouch ...ahhh vansh

Vansh immediately left her checking her if she got hurt : are you hurt I am sorry I

Riddhima ran from here

Vansh made an irritating face : Riddhima what is this I thought you are actually hurt ...you know what leave I am going ..

Saying so he went from here

Riddhima hit her head : Riddhima tu bhi na see you made him angry ...aww.. not I have to do something for his forgiveness

........................................ ...........................

Now let's see sweetheart what you will do to made your boyfriend happy ....

Becoming happy he went from there seeing her cute face...

Unknown to them someone is ready to burn their happiness..
...................

Hi everyone hope you liked it I will try to be regular I promise ..... please vote and comment and show your love ...I am putting target from now on and will only update if it gets completed

Target : 100 votes 🍃

bye
take care 😇