69 • soothing words

Start from the beginning

Riddhima calmed him : vansh .....vansh don't worry it's just a mark it will vanish ...Jaan .....it's ok ....you know I am sooooo.... Clumsy (chuckle) I always get myself a new wound .

Vansh : but his one is given by ne na ...
He said in a low voice guilty for what he did .....

Riddhima : but you didn't do it intentionally ....vansh love it both happiness and pain and I can bear a little bit pain for your love ....

Vansh : but I don't want that Riddhima I know staying with me is dangerous ...I have enemies and my anger which destroys everything ....

He said with pain ....was this the reason his mon and dad left him...he always thought ....

Riddhima cared his face : and  it's family's responsibility to stay with them vansh .....if you will angry and shout on me I will listen it .....and will be calm .. because one has to stay calm to withstand with other in his/her difficult times and if you will be wrong na then ...(she held her eyes ) I will pull them and will shout on you to be good and don't do wrong.... Like ..

Riddhima /vansh: uma ma did ....

Riddhima smiled at vansh : but I will never leave you tum chaho bhi toh bhi nahi ......you are trapped mr rai Singhania now you have to be with me .....I will stich to you like fevikwik ...kabhi nahi chhute ga (acting like the advertisement people )

She laughed

Vansh bust out laughing : really ..... Riddhima .......Fe...... fevikwik......oh my god ...........

He laughed .... Riddhima smiled kept watching his face with a beautiful smile he was looking so cute .....just kile a kid ...

......................

Riddhima : ahh vansh it pains .....don't please don't ....vansh ...

Vansh : Riddhima few mins and it will feel good ......

Riddhima :.ahhh ....no ....vansh ......

(Yeh kya😨😲 )

Nahi abhi chapter bacha hain .... Aapki soch bohot gandi hain agar aapne kuch aur socha tha

Riddhima : vansh it's too cold , ice kyu laga rehe ho ...

Vansh : Riddhima it will sooth your skin see it's all red na ......it will help and then I will apply medicine ......

Riddhima sighed he won't listen .....

....................

Vansh : Done ......

He made her lie on the bed ....

Vansh : now sleep like a good girl ...he patted her head ......

Riddhima smiled : but I don't want to sleep

Vansh : and why it is so

Riddhima : vansh when you are with me I want to look at you your face your smile

Riddhima : vansh when you are with me I want to look at you your face your smile ...and (yawning) and ....your dimples ......

Vansh smile it her cute talks it was clearly written on her face that she was sleepy .....

Vansh : sleep Riddhima .....I am with you here .....

He patted her head and slided his hand on her hair ...... After some time he looked at her ....who was sleeping peacefully .....

Vansh smiled : and she said she isn't sleepy ....yeh ladki

Vansh was looking at her it been half an hour but still it's not enough to look at her her smile ....her face ...... everything..
He looked at his watch

as many times as i see you
with a my heart beats gets high
it never happens
meeting strangers

Vansh : I should go back...

He came out of her room quietly not to make any sound ....

He saw Sejal who was going to enter her room ...

He pulled her back ..

Vansh : Sejal where are you going ...

Sejal irritatedly : to Riddhima ......now leave my way ...

Vansh : no she is sleeping ...after what ever happened she is tired and wanted to sleep ....let her ....

Sejal : you won't tell me what to do and what not ....
She said angrily ..

Vansh fisted his hand if it would have been someone else than her he would have been dead by now ....

Vansh calmed himself : Sejal ...

Sejal : what Sejal ...hai.... Riddhima ...the Riddhima who used to tell me everything .... didn't even bother to tell me.... what.... she loves you .....I ...who was with her in each and every step of her life ...she forgot me like this ....what do you expect from me ...huhh....that I should be happy .....I love her so much I would have been happy for her na then

...........................................

Hi guys I know I am updating after a long time my boarded are going on and I was busy .....hope you liked it ....I don't think.i will update any sooner .....be patient and give your love and pray for me .... please 🥺 to get good marks ..... Please vote and comment ....

Bye

Take care 😇