Chapter 47: Sexual Abuse

Start from the beginning

I...I don't feel the same I used to with taehyung as if my feelings faded for him..

I decided not to date for the time being, I don't want any distraction at this point of time.

But what Jungkook just said, how can he just mark me as HIS.

Even though he's powerful enough to just get want he wants, he's insane.

Does he think he owns me now.

JUST TO MAKE HIM REALISE HOW WRONG HE IS. JUST TO MAKE HIM GIVE UP ON ME. I DID SOMETHING I SHOULDN'T HAVE.

Y/n: well, I would rather choose Taehyung over YOU.

GRABBING TAEHYUNGS COLLAR, I KISSED TAEHYUNG.

I GAVE HIM A LONG DEEP PECK, CLOSING MY EYES TIGHT.

I BROKE THE KISS, ONLY TO SEE JUNGKOOK, EYES WERE ON THE GROUND AND HE CHUCKLED, NOT JUST ANY CHUCKLE, IT WAS A SCARY ONE

His eyes then met mine, his eyes were teary and red he was in complete rage.

He came to me and taehyung on the floor, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from taehyung.

He asked one of the guards....

Jungkook: KILL Taehyung, make sure he is buried where no one can find out or even better Throw him in the ocean after killing.

Y/n: WHAT!!! NO!

Jungkook looked at me and pulled me Inside and the bodyguards started forcefully take taehyung away.

What is happening Jungkook stop this. I don't want this, stop it. Where are you pulling me?

I didn't realise he was taking me upstairs to his room.

Y/n: Jungkook where are you taking me, leave my hand it hurts.

Jungkook: YOU!! I THOUGHT I COULD START A NEW WITH YOU, BUT I GUESS ALL THE WOMEN ARE SAME AND SHOULD BE USED AND DUMPED AND TONIGHT I AM GONNA USE YOU ALL I WANT IN MY BED.