chapter two- its only the beginning

After three months of the training plan, Izuku was looking forward to Saturdays, even if he wasn't yet allowed to fight. Even so, night time was one of the best times, since he could swing around buildings at his leisure.

But that's for tomorrow as today was Friday, so he was regrettably going to school. It's not like it's bad or anything, it was just not as exhilarating as punching someone. He actually needed to use his brain, and unfortunately couldn't just bitch slap a fool from a distance with wrath-whip.

Wait, did I remember to bring my maths homework? He thought worriedly as he strode through the front gate of the school, suddenly feeling very anxious. He pulled his bag up in front of him and opened the top zipper, quickly rifling through it. Oh thank God, I would rather not have to deal with Mr. Razel yet again ... As he made his way to class Izuku thought of the most recent time he had forgotten his maths homework. He was forced to do it during class and copy what was on the board, and if he had missed anything, it was his fault. Good thing his friends had sent copies of their notes from class to his email, he would have been out of luck otherwise.

Quickly arriving in class, he carefully weaved through the other desks and went to his, which was stationed near the window. Izuku grabbed his phone and glanced at the time on the lockscreen, which read 07:54.

Might as well look online to see if anything interesting happened recently, he thought as unlocked it and opened Reddit.

R/heroes.

Posted by u/son-of-Thor.

Guys what do you think of my cosplay?

-Image of a guy dressed as daredevil-

u/Whale-Daniel.

is this an OC or an actual hero?

u/Riplord.

i was thinking the same thing actually.

u/Igayforbros.

i'm pretty sure ive seen them before, probably the Blindsight Hero: Daredevil.

He kept scrolling, looking at other posts till it was time for his first class to begin. The class president directed everyone to their seats before class was set to start.

"Good morning class," Ms. Claudin cheerfully greeted.

"Morning Ms. Claudin," Everyone replied.

She started with the announcement that our last major text of the year will start in eighteen days, and that everyone better start studying because there are a few students who aren't up to standards, but anything other than that the day goes on like usual till the lunch bell rings.

- bell noises intensifies -.

Izuku was packing up his things, already leaving the classroom till Shoji came up from behind him.

"Dude I can't believe it's almost the end of the year already," He exclaimed as he walked next to Izuku.

"I know I swear it was August yesterday," Izuku agreed as he started stretching out his limbs and popping some of his joints.

"Jesus Izuku, are your bones ok? I heard them from all the way in the back of the classroom," Mako said, quickly catching up with the crew on their way to the cafeteria.

The three continued their talk, changing the subject from how Izuku's bones should not be making those noises to the hero new rankings, how quick-step was quickly rising in ranks and that and he might reach top 3 soon, to the new songs by Yellow-Embers and Silent Smoke; all of this while they got their food in seven minutes, they didn't even know how they did it, not even the fucking author or editor know and they wrote this, but they somehow managed it.