ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷

Começar do início

After I got him ready I went and put him on my bed and put a few of his toys around him and some pillows.

I went into my closet to find something for me to wear today and once I found my outfit I went to go put it on.

Aliyah's outfit:

I went into the bathroom to do my face care and to brush my hair up into a back bun

To let time pass I take me and Leo back downstairs and let him nap in his swing while I sit on the couch and watch a few movies.
____________________________________
***
12:02pm

Leo's still asleep in his swing but Ik real soon that he'll be up because it's almost time for him to be nursed.

I get up off of the couch and walk into the kitchen and grab about 3 of Leos empty bottles and grab some of my refrigerated breast milk.

I grabbed about three milk bags and poured each into the empty bottles and closed the bottles up.

After I was done with filling up his bottles I put them back into the refrigerator until we leave.

I walk back into the living room and see that Leo's slowly waking up, he fusses here and there.

I picked him up and went to go sit us down on the couch.

Once I get us situated I pulled up my shirt and bra and helped Leo latch on.

He must have been real hungry because he latched on fast and started suckling fast as well.

_______________________
***

While Leo was nursing my phone had dinged, I look to see who it was and seen that I had a text from both mya and José.

I clicked on Mya's first and seen she sent me a photo of Jayden all dressed.

Mya💕
                               Today 12:10pm

Hey girl just wanted to send you a photo of Jayden's
Outfit for today that I put on him.

Hey girl just wanted to send you a photo of Jayden's Outfit for today that I put on him