☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 丂𝒆𝓿𝒆𝔫☆

Start from the beginning

But Hyunjin was wrong, really wrong. Felix is at that moment still sitting on the window sill, squealing out of joy. Nearly falling of the comfortable place, he watches the clock striking 12, alarming him to get himself ready for training. A sigh escapes his lips, when he stands up and grabs his bag. He gets himself ready and heads out in the cold. He knows for sure, that soon the first snow will fall. He can only smile at the thought of the small white flocks falling from the sky, melting on his skin. Back in Australia, he hardly ever saw snow, it's something he only knows from here and it still amazes the blonde until this day.

Like always, he walks to the dance studio just a few streets away. His steps fast and steady to kinda warm himself up. After ca. 7 minutes, the boy walks through the doors of the studio, finding his way to the locker room. Some let their clothes there, but Felix prefers to take his clothes with him everytime he goes back home. It just a habit he keeps up. So he changes quickly and ties his hair in a little ponytail. With fast steps, he skips down the hallway right around the corner, bumping into the chest of somebody. The impact sends the smaller on the floor, groaning in pain.

Felix looks up, just to see the prettiest face ever, Hwang Hyunjin is standing infront of him. The said boy stretches out his hand for Felix to hold, what he does, after he stares at it for 40 seconds. The long haired blonde smiles warmly and pulls him on his legs. “What a coincidence we meet here freckles. The last time it was at the playground, right?“, the taller asked, not letting Felix's hand go. The brownie boy just nods shyly, blushing at his words. “Didn't you also bump into my chest a few weeks ago?“, again the shorter nods.

Hyunjin laughs at that, still holding the hand of Felix. “You are really clumsy, arent you? Anyways, I suppose you are also dancing here, mind joining me?“, Hyunjin asks, lifting Felix's chin like in a cliché story. But this wasn't anything romantic, Felix just simply didn't gave him a glance or spoke to him, in the whole conversation. As he nods, Hyunjin smiles again and pulls him into the next best room. There they stand, looking at each other. Once Felix finally snaps back to reality, he goes to the music box and connects his phone with it, starting a random song he currently likes. Without another word, they stretch themselves. After another 15 minutes, they finally speak again. “What do you want to dance to?“, Felix asks looking at the other, no more like admiring the beauty standing infront of him.

“How about... I first watch you dance and then I dance? Sounds good?“, the taller glances at him and turns to walk to the side of the room. Felix nods and unlocks his phone again, turning on the song, Minho choreographed for him. Of course it's a 3racha song, Minho-Hyung needs to be a supportive boyfriend. So now the bluetooth speaker play "P.A.C.E", the short male instantly switching to dance mode, beginning to move fast but elegant at the same time through the room. Hyunjin watches in awe, how energetic the boy moves his body, how he can feel the expression and dedication. It amazes him, how good he is.

At that day, they learned much about the other one. Both seeing two completely different styles of dance and expression, but the boys still enjoy watching it. As they walk back into the changing room, Felix suddenly feels really uncomfortable and just grabs his bag. Normally he is alone in the changing room, but with Hyunjin in the same room, he isn't able to change. Never. The latter hates his body, still. So he waits outside for his new friend. Hyunjin sends him a weird look, but he doesn't ask anything. After changing, both boys go home together. The older tries to get him to go eat dinner together, but Felix politely declines. And with a last goodbye, their ways part.

Lix can't believe, that he is doing this. Faking a personality... Ok until now, the older didn't even ask for his name. He only calls him 'Freckles'. With that thought, Felix smiles again like a stupid dork in love, while stripping off his clothes. Avoiding his mirror, he steps into the now hot shower, feeling the burning sensation on his pale skin. It felt good after that intense training, relaxing his tense muscles as always. After the shower, the blonde falls in bed, finally able to find sleep.

Hyunjin on the other hand also smiles while opening the door. Seungmin wasn't home, probably with a friend. So he makes himself dinner, eats and takes a long shower. When I say long, I really mean long. The whole room is filled with steam, when the tall blonde walks out of the room, his long hair still dripping and the towel only around his waist. He changes into some boxers and shorts, and falls down into bed, not forgetting to write a cute message to Felix.

           ----------------------------------
1376 words

Hellu! I apologize for being away for over a week I think... But I have a lot of examen rn so I'm sowwy! But I am currently writing also on an angsty MinSung book. I already wrote the first chapter... So if u want to see a little teaser, I'm happy to give it to u. But I probably won't start to publish the book, until I have some more chapters.

But I hope u liked this chapter, if u want, I would appreciate a vote and/or comment. Thank you!

Anygays,
stay hydrated and healthy,

Chilli</3