chapter 6

June 15th

|Metro Reentry woman's Facility |

[Jordan Kaira Joy Smith pov :]

"Let's go Inmate 172005. it's time for your court hearing" the guard said as I walked out of my sell.

I walked all the way out to the van that was transporting us to the court house.

•••••

At the court house.

We were all seated in a room along with the judge the jury's and my lawyer. We went over everything.

"Jordan would you be able to tell us your story again?" The jury asked. I noded my head.

"Seven years ago on March 12th 2016 my uncle rape me because he thought i stole money from him. he was a drug addict/ drugdealer." A tear dropped from my eye.

"would you like to take a break mrs.Smith ?". The judge asked me

I shook my head no.

I continued. "My uncle saw that some money was missing I didn't take it but I saw when his son my cousin took it. I could have said something but I was so scared that he would hurt me. You see from a young age during the night while i was sleeping my cousin would always come in my room and touch me and stuff.I never said anything cause I tought that everyone would say that it was my fault because they always thought that I was a lying." I paused.

"he confronted me about it and said that he was gonna punish me for it. No matter how much I pleaded and told him that I didn't do it , he didn't care. He beat me until I had scars all over then he started reaping off my leggings, next thing you know he was forcing himself on to me while his son recorded. I tried to fight it but he was so much stronger than me than i gave up. As soon as i got the opportunity i ran to the kitchen to took the sharpest knife I could find . And that's when I defended myself."

"Thank you mrs smith. We will take a 10 min recess to make a decision."

10min later.

"We have decided to let you go on good behavior. You will be realeased the 1st of September 2022. Thank you jury for your service today court is adjourned."

I was so excited that I hugged my lawyer. I then said my goodbyes. As I was being escorted out of the court house I saw a familiar face when I looked again I saw that it was king, Taylor's homeboy. But I couldn't really stop to chit chat.

•••••

Back at the facility

I couldn't wait to go and tell Taylor the good news. While heading towards her Victoria bumped into me.

"Oop sorry I didn't see you there but I heard that we are getting out the same day "she said

I put on a fake smile.

"Well just watch your back out there. A lot of people just kill each other for no reason." She smiled mischievously.

She turned around walking.

I thought to myself that bitch better watch I better never catch her lacking if not that's her ass.

I finally reached to Taylor and told her the good news. She was so excited , she even said that next time she see the boys she'll tell them to get started on my room so by the time I'm out it'll be ready for me.

We decided to just finish the day by hooping with some of the girls.
_____________________

Chapter 6💕
03/20/22

{Youngmoney$😛 wrote this chapter.}
I hope you enjoyed it 🙂