chapter 6

Thomas pov

Blade spent the rest of the week with us,  shes a really cool chick i guess but theres something that she isnt telling us or shes hiding something. Im not really sure but its weird that she freaks out and leaves before 5pm everyday, and she is always flinching or pulling away everytime we try and give her a hug,  or even just brush her arm. It also annoys me the way she avoids all questions about her life, she always seems so  distant.

It was friday afternoon and blade, Mitchell and i were sitting on the couch watching a movie when blades phone started vibrating frantically so she left the room to answer the call.

"Why does she always leave the room?" I asked Mitchell.

"Dude, like i know!" He says shrugging his shoulders.

Blade entered back into the room " im soo sorry,  i have to go " she said nervously as if she was....scared?

I grabbed my car keys, hopped into the car and speeded down the road.

"Thomas?" Blade asked with concern in her quiet voice

"WHAT!" I snapped back unintentionally.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden? " she raised her voice.

I swerved and haulted at the side of the road, stopping and turning to look at her

"Im not stupid i know something is going on at home so your not getting out of this car until you tell me!! " i said forcefully.

"THERES NOTHING WRONG, MY CURFEW IS 5PM !!" she exclaimed with vile hatred in her tone.

"You know what, in sick and tired of you lying and not telling us things, im trying to help you, we all are trying to help you but if you shut us out,how can we help you?!! " i said with love and concern in my expression.

"Just take me home. " she replied bluntly.

The ride to her place was silent not a word not even a small gesture, no goodbyes just a slam of a door and a dust cloud that remained after thomas speeded away.

Hey guys short chapter idkw but ive been extremely exhausted lately, hopefully a long chapter next time ly, i also would like to go recommend sofia_the_book_worm , her books  are awesome and to be honest she is one of the most talented young writers i have ever had the chance to meet, she is trully inspirational and her work was what encouraged me to start writing myself,  i cant even explain how much she means to me - charlie xxx