This- this is like a fucking dream.

He looks like the perfect example of everything I want in a man.

Gosh, is this love at first sight?

No. Stop.

However, I can't stop but dart my eyes again to him.

Him lowering his eyes to roam around my body was enough to higher my confidence.

The tip of his tongue emerges to dance along his bottom lip.

He finds me attractive. I can feel it. I can feel his gaze and my nipples pushing against the thin fabric. I allow my eyes to roam over the width of his shoulders, down his chest, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He shifts in his seat and a smile tugs my mouth.

Fuck...how can someone be this powerful and sexy? It's out of this world.

I was feeling so hot. The situation we were in didn't fail to make me turned on. How could I not when this Greek God-looking man is sitting in front of me?

I saw him smirk and slightly turn his head away to take a sip of his drink.

This is your chance, Adeline. Don't. Ruin. It.

With my head high, I made my way to where he was sitting and took a seat next to him. Without even sparing him a look, I pushed some of my hair back trying to spread the scent of my perfume.

I know that he'll remember my scent, the famous rose and vanilla aroma.

The door at the end of the room opened revealing a guy dressed in a white shirt and a bow tie. He looked surprised at first but quickly made his way inside the bar.

"Sorry I'm late, what can I get you?" He said with a smile but then looked at the man's glass of, what I suppose it is, whiskey. "Oh, you already served yourself." He lightly chuckled but when the man gave him one of the coldest looks I've ever seen in someone's eyes, the bartender was quick to shut his mouth.

"A Lemon Drop martini for me, please." The bartender nodded and turned around to fetch my order.

I waited a few minutes, tapping my fingers on the table. The man finished his drink and I assumed that he'll leave so I had to take some actions.

I can't let him slip through my fingers.

"I'm Adeline." I said, extending my hand towards him.

He looked at my hand for a second then extended his. It was a strong, rough touch that send chills down my spine. "Dion." His deep and masculine voice echoed through the empty bar.

I smirked while unshamingly wandering my gaze around his chest, again. "Like the God of wine?" I asked the moment the bartender placed my drink in front of me.

The man scoffed and handed his glass to the bartender. He took it and refilled it with Jack Daniel's.

"Yes." He finally answered.

I reached out and started toying with the cuff of his sleeves. "It suits you."

The man raised his brow at me and lightly smirked.

Fuck, that smirk is enough to make me fall on my knees for him.

"I mean, it suits your aura. Mysterious, handsome," I leaned forward to whisper to his ear. "And sexy. Very, very sexy.

The man scoffed and shook his head. He turned his head and we made eye contact as my breathing accelerates. Now he is the one leaning down to whisper to my ear.

"Don't start something you can't finish, princess."

We were so close to each other that I leaned just an inch more and my lips were slightly touching the corner of his lips.

"Oh we both know how will this finish. Either I'll be tied to your bed, or you'll be tied to mine." I smile against his lips and after a second, I pull away.

"I like the first option better."

"Yeah?" I almost whispered.

"Yeah."

I lick my lips and give him my famous seductive smile.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Oop-