Chapt. 1

Lilliana's POV

Well now you know my life story.

After that day I became the reject and not the little angle of the pack.

Life has been bad I only have one true friend she has stayed with me through so much and she is like a sister to me.Her name is Angela I nicknamed her Angie for short she is the betas youngest and we were best friends back then and she is still my friend. She has bright red hair down to her waist and big  bright crystal blue eyes and thin pink lips. she helped me when my family made me move to the attic. At first they talked to me only a little , but as the years went by and I didn't shift you could tell they hated me.

Now 6 years later and they don't even know me and I don't know them. To them I'm the ugly small useless slave. I have learned to deal with this and I'm used to it.

"HEY!" called one of the pack members as I was on my way to the kitchen

"Where do you think your going " he asked

"To the kitchen " I said in a sort of dug tone

"Oh ok just checking." he responded. The look in his eye scarred me. As I walkies toward the kitchen I heard strange noises coming from there. Thinking nothing of it I go in. What I see is horrible,my best friend, my only friend laying on her back while my brother,  Bryce,  pounds into her.

I screamed. They jumped apart and Angie looked at me but not the way she use to not with kindness and acceptance but with distain as if I was a bad taste in her mouth.
( L= Lilliana , A=Angie, and B= Bryce)
L- w-what is happening inner
I said in a quiet whisper.

B- what do you think b!tch I'm having sex with my mate

I gasped

L- when did you find out, looking toward Angie , why didn't you tell me I asked sort of hurt that my brother is her mate and that she didn't tell me.

A- well at first I resisted because I was actually your friend and knew how much he hurt you but then I realized that why and I holding myself back because of an ugly b!tch like you

L- I thought you were my friend, how could you just leave me

A- because I don't care I was your friend out of pretty because of you I never got to do anything go to parties and be popular like I was suppose to be. The only reason we stayed friends was because I knew I could probably snag one of your brother then found out one of them was my mate. So now I don't need you. Sorry not sorry.

( end of conversation)

As she finished saying that she left with her "mate" my brother . I have no friends. I realized as she walked away. I'm all alone
I quickly made the pack their breakfast's and lunches for the ones going to school. I used to go to school before I was expelled because I set of and explosion in my school in a science class I was never in. It was probably because my dad was the principal and didn't want me their to embarrass his amazing shifter sons.
As I remember this I start to reminisce about the old days. I quickly rush upstairs before they can see my tears which would only make the pack angry that I was crying in their food. I rush up to my bedroom and lock the door.
As I got to my bedroom I started asking myself why do I put up with this maybe I should just leave. But not go to another pack I meant leave go back to the moon goddess and leave for good.
Suddenly in the middle of my thoughts a loud bang w
Sounded on my door.  " bitch where is our food " my  brother Ben said to me as he threw open the door stormed toward me and dragged me out by my hair. " I-i-ii  made the food B-beta"
I stuttered out. My dad  commanded me a couple years ago to star addressing them by their titles not their names for I was not worthy of saying their names.
" STOP lying " Ben stayed now even more pissed then before. " we expect good on the table by 7, now go in the kitchen like the slave you are and go cook us some more food." He threw me against a wall and left the kitchen.
I looked around confused. I know I cooked food for them I start waging my hands and quickly start cooking so that I can leave and finish my business upstairs. As I'm throwing away some egg shell in the trash I look down to see all of the food I had made stuffs down with Rebecca( pack slut's) scent all over it. I was furious so I did what any normal slave would do. I picked up some of the food and mixed it with the new food j was making. I quickly served everything and quietly entered the dining room. I served everyone and stoic in the corner wanting to see their reactions and also because this was procedure when they had sit- down meals. I saw my " best friend " Angie sitting on my brothers lap while they fed each other. After everyone was finished I collected the plates and left to go to my room. I didn't see the leg that was propped out and tripped over it face planting and breaking all of the dishes in my hands. I looked up still in excruciating pain ang saw Veronica she is a tall bleach blond stick thin model like body and blue eyes with long pink lips. She absolutely hated me even before we found out I couldn't  shift the not shifting was the icing on the cake she was now able to express her hatred for me outside of her mind.
My dad walked in with my mom as j was cleaning up the mess.
" what did you do!" He shouted as he looked down on me with a glare
" I tripped Alpha sir I didn't mean to break the glass" I said as I bowed my head and showed my neck as a sign of submission. I quickly peeked through my eyelashes looking at my mother as I saw a little remorse and guilt flash through her eyes but it was quickly gone and j figured a trick of my imagination again.
" clean this sh!t up then go to your room we have a very important guess coming today we can't have you ruining it." He said still looking at me with hatred in his eyes. I quietly did what I was told and rushed out of the room.

Pic of Angie