✨ Aurora The Beast✨

✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀
🌹Spring 🥀

To what purpose, April, do you return again?
Beauty is not enough.
You can no longer quiet me with the redness
Of little leaves opening stickily.
I know what I know.
The sun is hot on my neck as I observe
The spikes of crocus.
The smell of the earth is good.
It is apparent that there is no death.
But what does that signify?
Not only under ground are the brains of men
Eaten by maggots.
Life in itself
Is nothing,
An empty cup, a flight of uncarpeted stairs.
It is not enough that yearly, down this hill,
April
Comes like an idiot, babbling and strewing flowers.

Written by: Edna ST. Vincent Millay
✨✨✨✨✨1892-1950✨✨✨

✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹
The beast in disguise

After returning from the other dimension. He has been angrier and more stressed than ever. Most of his wives were concerned about his sex drive which was decreasing.

He decides that owning a harem is a bad thing to his mental health and also his dick might fall off.

And the royal court is in an outrage. They dare demand a heir from him?!

Besides that he doesn't feel like producing any hell spawns any time soon.

Anyways he also has bunch of other things to take care off. Like those stupid rebels from the borders and dumbass cultivators trying to revive the Cang Qiong Mountain Sect.

It's a failed attempt as they are missing out a very important Peak Lord.

Even though that scum, well he's a scum. He has capabilities that can exceed the Sect Leader.

He's quite suspicious at how it all ended. That man, was more powerful than Yue QingYuan himself.

So, how did I managed to defeat him?

Or did he saw defeating BingHe as something inconvenient. Well BingHe wouldn't let him go easily than.

Shen QingQiu, wait for me.

The other sects already went in seclusion trying to breakthrough into a higher level.

He heard some of them are even trying to ascend godhood!

How laughable!

He wipes few stray tears. So, this is how crying and laughing at the same time feels like?

He just learned something new.

The former Peak Lord of QingJing was a street rat.

How laughable.

Everyone thought he was young master from a fallen family.

The way he carries himself is just too elegant for someone who never took etiquette classes from a young age.

He learns fast it seems.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

What made him so stupid back then? What blinded him so much that it felt like he had no control of his body?

Shen Jiu knew he was smart, how else would he have survived all those years on the streets while making sure Yue Qi stayed alive and well? But he became such a blind fool when he joined Cang Qiong Mountain.

Everything he did, he did because he thought it would be in the best interest of Yue Qingyuan. He hated him, so much that he could die from anger alone, but he also wanted Yue Qingyuan to accomplish all their childhood dreams. Shen Jiu was never meant to live, but Yue Qi could grow into the strong and reliable Yue Qingyuan. Even if Yue Qingyuan was a liar and delusional, he was kind and reliable, a source of strength for both the strong and the weak.

Shen Qingqiu had gotten rid of unfavorable alliances, killed potential threats, even made himself look like a monster so Yue Qingyuan could look like a saint. When they were children, Yue Qi promised that they would be great cultivators who wouldn't have to beg for scraps or sleep on jagged rocks. Shen Jiu took that to heart but that promise was made to Shen Jiu, not Shen Qingqiu.

If it had been Shen Jiu, he would have just left Cang Qiong without a word.

You can't expect to care about someone else if you can't even take care of yourself, that was common sense.

He hated Yue QingYuan...

But at the same time he hated himself more...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

BingHe was forced into a woman's body.

He thought it would be easy at first!

But it was so hard!

Like, they expect women to be perfect and patient at the same time if they're patient and polite they call them weak!

And frick the manners and shit!

Not to mention the monthly bleeding?!

Ugh, why are the male species so-

FUCKING USELESS

DUMB

AND SO ANNOYING?!

Especially that stupid prince...

Binghe had lost so many braincells today!

He admired women but NOW-

HE WORSHIPS THEM 😍

Binghe and Jiu-er: We stan women 🛐

🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

Yue Qingyuan is nothing without "his" xiao-jiu....

.....

Qi-ge died a long time ago.... Xiao-jiu was just too dumb and blind to understand.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He woke up....

He remembers getting pierced by thousand arrows.

The pain.

The blood.

He has once again failed his xiao-jiu.

But why can't he just accept that Xiao-jiu is no more!

Xiao-jiu died at The Qiu's home.

Hellhole.....

Burned as the flames swallowed him whole. His pitiful soul burned in those flames.

He has reborn as Shen Jiu.

Cold, beautiful and cruel.

The epitome of a true immortal master.

He was crowned as Shen Qingqiu, master of the four arts and Qing Jing's Peak Lord.

A tactician.

A scholar.

A teacher.

Shen Qingqiu-

Shen Jiu The Phoenix....

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Binghe was tired!

He a half heavenly demon is fricking tired!

Why....

Because of men!

He wants to annihilate those species...

But then human population would decrease....

Ugh!

Men are only useful for their sperm I swear!

Binghe when he first saw skz: Shen Qingqiu who? 😍

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥