"Hey, Daws" Miguel smiled spinning her around and then kissing her on the head.

"Hey Miggy" Dawson chuckled.

"So you want a drink" Miguel offered a red solo cup.

Dawson looked at the cup then back at Miguel "No thank you. Like I said I don't like to drink"

"That's right sorry" Miguel rubbed the back of his neck "Hey even if you don't drink do you want to watch a drinking game"

"Sure" Dawson replied walking out hand in hand with Miguel. "Is that Sam? That is Sam" Dawson looked shocked that her sister is drinking with Tory.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!!" The crowd yelled as the two girls drink from red solo cups.

"Too much for you to handle,?" Tory asked seeing Sam struggle. But Sam proved her wrong by finishing the drink and slamming it to the ground.

"Whoo!" A woman yelled from the crowd.

"Oh hey, we don't cheer for them. We hate the Miyagi-Dos. Come on. " Stingray yelled at the woman.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd roared.

"How are you doing over here there, LaRusso?" Tory challenged the girl.

"I could do this all night" Sam scoffed.

"Yeah?" Tory challenged. "Hey, big red, two shots of vodka"

"Sam" Robby tried.

"Just give it to me." Sam snapped at him.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd screamed as they got their shot glass.

"This is not going to end well" Dawson looked at Migue. "Someone is going to get hurt."

"Your right someone will end up getting hurt" the boy replied watching the scene unfold in front of them. As the crowd cheered Tory fell backward onto the ground.

"Guess somebody couldn't hold their liquor, huh?" Sam smirked looking down at Tory.

"Tory are you ok?" Leo helped the girl up to her feet.

"I'm gonna go clean up. Just leave me alone." Tory shoved Leo away and stormed off.

"I can't believe how much Sam is drinking tonight" Dawson started as she and Miguel stood inside the house

"I can't believe how much Sam is drinking tonight" Dawson started as she and Miguel stood inside the house. "I mean she never had drunken this much before"

"Dawson please calm down" Miguel laughed.

"Excuse me" Came a voice from the mike. Causing everyone to turn around and see Demetri standing there.

"What he doing" Dawson whispered to Miguel. Miguel just shrugged not havening a clue either.

"I'd like to make a toast. To Eli Moskowitz" Demetri said holding his cup in the air. But everyone had no clue who he was talking about. "Oh, I'm sorry some of you might know him as Hawk." Demetri toasted his cup aside. "But underneath that crazy clown cosplay, and whatever type of Manic Panic he dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. Mine and Dawsons binary brother. Well, he was our binary brother. Do you know what he is now? A real zero." Demetri spoke threw the mike.

"Oh." The whole crowd gasped.

"I love math humor" A boy chuckled.

"All right, that's enough, Demetri." Hawk snapped.

"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you." Demetri laughed. "He's a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together, and he bawled like a baby when Dobby died." Demetri spoke in a baby voice making the whole crowd burst into laughter and Demetri inmates crying.

"All right if he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna shut him up" Hawk whispered to Mitch.

"In the words of Eli's hero, Steven jobs, I've got one more thing, Have any of you heard of sleep enureies?" Demetri asked the crowd.

"Don't" Hawk looked Demetri dead in the eyes.

"That is is the medical term, of course. In the King's English it's good old-fashioned bed-wetting" Demetri did a fake English accent making the whole crowd laugh. "ANd Eli is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it "Eli's waterbed". Demetri smirked into the mike causing the whole crowd of people to laugh.

"Screw mercy. You're a corpse!" Hawk yelled in anger walking toward Demetri.

"You're gonna have to go through me. " Chris stood in front of Hawk and Mitch before they could reach Demetri.

"Stay out of it, traitor" Mitch yelled.

"Hey don't touch him" Dawson and Robby yelled in unison walking forward.

"Or what?" Aisha challenged.

"Guys" Moon came forward to try and stop the fight that was about to go down. "Stop. We're friends."

"Oh, I smell rumble" Stingray yelled.

"Shut the hell up" Dawson snapped at him making stingray flinch at the harshness of her voice.

"Cops" Somone yelled as sirens can be heard from the front yard.

Dawson booked it out of the house and down the street. Once she was a safe distance from the house she called Miguel. "Hey Miggy" Dawson breathed.

"Daws were are you are you ok?" Miguel asked panicked threw the phone.

"I'm ok I'm just almost home. Sorry, I left without saying good" Dawson sighed into the fun walking to her house.

"It's ok as long as you are safe" Miguel spoke there on the phone.

"Look I got to go see you tomorrow at school, Love you"Dawson hung up the phone and quietly sneaked into her house and sneaked into her bedroom sitting at the door quite. Letting out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto her bed.

Authors notes
So this chapter is posted way early then usually which is great because it gives more time to work on other fanfics I have people panned.
I'm also one chapter away from season 3