Drunk sex

Kinks: degrading oversimulation choking etc..
Changing up povs (test)

(*ring) I wake up to ringing in my ear. "mhn" I reach over and punch the alarm clock off of my bed stand.I finally gain the energy to get up and wash my face afterwards I put my gloves on , making my way to the bar I see dabi there already constantly asking for refills on drinks at 6 in the morning.i sit down a seat away from dabi "aren't you drinking to early in the morning" instead of saying anything he just shoots a dirty hazed look , I look away immediately avoiding eye contact with him requesting one shot of vodka I down it in one gulp. The alcohol burning my throat making me gag a bit. *cough* "awe Mophead can't handle his alcohol" "I can! That was just a warm up.." kurogiri starts looking annoyed and just walks away from behind the bar to somewhere else. "well.. if you think you can then let's have a drinking contest shall we" he starts doing this stupid grin as if to say I'm totally gonna win.honestly he probably would I've seen him drink before he can handle his drink but I can't I was practically already drunk from one shot "deal" im such an idiot

"ok so here's the rewards.." I lean forward in my chair curious about the rewards.He laughed a little before continuing "if I win.. I get to do whatever I want to you." my face flushes a shade of red from those words with a scrunched face I respond saying "if I win you owe me 100$ and you don't get to do whatever you want to me"  "deal".So the drinking begins, one shot..  two shot..  three..  four.. As i kept going I could feel myself lose conciseness my head limps and I collapse onto the counter. I glance up to dabi seeing two figures of him wobbling back and forth the figure comes closer brushing a blue strand of hair behind my ear mouthing the words "I win" I try to pick my head back up but he holds me down gripping my hair. "You fucked up mophead" he says grinning , grabbing a handful of my hair and dragging me towards my room we enter and he tosses me on the bed he then gets on top of me leaning down to leave Hickies on my neck "ah-"
I grab his hair while pushing my self more into the warmth of his mouth.He pulls away and I whimper from the lost of touch.

"Hold on slut your really needy" I feel blood rush straight to my penis from those words I start squirming under dabi feeling him rub me up and down  , I watch as the mophead  squirms under me while I touch him "i want your-" he mumbles under his breath "what was that I can't hear you mophead , speak louder?" As he's building up the confidence to speak I lubricate my fingers with lube I found from his stash of various options of naughty toys in a box under his bed.He starts opening his mouth to speak."strip" his eyes widen a bit at my words then he gets serious "no you can't control me" my blue eyes flare up as I pull his pants and boxers off flipping him over then placing my hand on his ass tighting my grip while my left hand heated up my right hand held him in place by his waist keeping him from possibly escaping "fuck! yes~" He screams out raising his ass into the burn while pre-cum leaked out of the head of his cock i remove my hands from him confused on why he liked that.

He turns over to face me with a lewd expression on his face "do it again fuck~" "I'm so hard for you~" Fuck who knew this mophead could be so fucking hot he places my hand on his waist "burn me again!~" I heat up my hand closely watching his face as it goes from him biting his lip to a moaning expression he lets out a loud moan while covering himself and me with cum. "Whore" I love this side of him I gained back my dominance and grabbed ropes from his box i tied his hands up over his head I re-lubricate my fingers then slip two in it went in so easily I was surprised I was about to tease him then he said "I fuck myself thinking about you dabi~" "I fucking ride my fingers thinking about you" "oh really~?" I curl my fingers inside him earning a moan from him "such a beautiful little whore" I started moving my fingers really fast he was moaning really loud he started shaking indicating he was about to cum "I'm going to fucking.. cum all over you~" he says while fucking himself on my fingers I feel around for his bundle of nerves pressing against it multiple times "fuck!~" he cums all over me while moaning. "Fuck stroke my cock daddy!~" my face starts heating up I've never been this way before I reach into his box for a cock ring I place it around his cock "you've been having way to much fun~" " how will I ever punish you"

he starts smiling getting excited "face fuck me!" "Beg for it" he bows his head down making me think I was in charge again I open my mouth to taunt him he raises his head back up with a lewd blushing face "please face fuck me daddy!~" he really is shameless maybe it's the alcohol either that or he's a sex addict I stand up in front of him pressing his head into the bed frame i pull down my pants before I could remove my boxers he's already licking my clothed hard-on I groan out "would you wait you fucking slut so desperate for my cock" he lays back biting his lip while looking up at me I finally remove my boxers holding onto my cock "fuck.. slap me with it~" I slap him hard on the face he lets out a whimper opening his mouth taking in half my length before gagging "to big I can't.." he starts bowing his head coughing a little i grab his face and look him in the eyes "no backing down now" I slap him again pushing half my length into his warm mouth I hit the back "fuck your mouth feels so good" I start face fucking him moving as fast as I could making tears streak down his face "fuck~" he's making even more lewd faces "such a good boy" I grab him by the hair letting my load fill his throat he swallows it.

I pull out and he starts gagging I push my tip into his hole and he starts moaning from the sudden penetration as I push halfway in I start moving making him fill the room with his beautiful screams "Ah! fuck I feel full" his face is so red from crying I wrap my hand around his throat fucking his hole til he can't breathe "only I use his hole".Hard thrust."understand"
"Oh fuck yes~" I heat up my hand , he lets out a weary moan as he squirms from me cutting off his breathing circulation."who do you belong to?" "you dabi" "good" He starts shaking from overstimulation the head of his cock turning a light shade of purple i let out a soft moan releasing my load into him out riding my orgasm he starts to speak again "let me cum daddy!I've been so good for you~" "not yet" I keep fucking into his hole going deeper then before "so deep!~" he starts moving to  fuck himself on my cock i hold him down with my hands on his waist "burn me again fuck!~" I heat up my hands and place one on his stomach and one on his waist "oh fuck yes!~" I remove the cock ring and he lets out a huge load of cum onto himself the pool of cum on his stomach looked so lewd , the faces he made , the noises he made were enough for me to completely destroy him I pick up some with my finger tasting it "you taste good mophead" I pull out watching my cum drip out his ass i go get a towel to clean up the mess he's already fallen asleep by the time I come back I untie his wrist seeing the red rope burns on his wrist made me smile a bit . I wipe away the cum off him and myself admiring the marks I made "all mine" I place a black hoodie over him covering him halfway. I check the time 9:01 am I leave him to sleep placing my boxers on and grey sweat pants leaving his room I head over to the living area to chill as I get there togas just sitting there with a smirk on her face "I heard everything" she starts giggling "ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" "SHUT UP BITCH"

A/N 1553 words this is my first time writing shigidabi smut I really like this ship I hope you enjoyed reading bye my little sluts <3