𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

Instead of it being just her this time on the piano, Seb was also seated on the bench. The redhead didn't know the blonde boy too well but from the looks of it he seemed harmless.

"Alaska." The girl greeted, reaching her hand over for him to shake. "Sebastian, but my friends call me Seb." The boy smiled at her warmly causing her to smile back at him before taking a seat on the bench.

The two looked up and got their hands ready on the piano keys, waiting for Carlos to start counting down so they could begin.

"A five, six, seven, eight." Carlos counted. Alaska and Seb immediately let their fingers fly on the keys and the dancers began their routine.

Alaska watched with a smile on her face as she saw Melanie dancing, she looked so free. She also didn't fail to notice the smiles that she would give Ricky every now and then to reassure him that she was right there with him. That they were in this together.

Seb and Alaska then started playing faster when the dancers separated and made way for Ricky and Nini.

Alaska couldn't help but wince a little as she watched the poor boy struggle to keep up with the moves and at one point he just couldn't keep going.

Nini watched in frustration as the boy stopped, wondering why he was doing this. "I'm sorry." Ricky apologized causing Seb and Alaska to take their fingers off the keys, the two exchanging a look.

"What is he doing?" Nini asked, but instead of looking at Ricky she was looking at Carlos. "You're talking to him? I'm here." Ricky pointed at himself in confusion1.

"Cause you're not here. Not for the right reasons." Nini, said this time looking at him. Everyone paused what they were doing and watched the pair, noticing the tension between them rise.

"What's that mean?" Ricky asked. "What I said, Ricky. You hate musicals. You're doing this so we're in each other's grills." Nini rolled her eyes causing Carlos to quickly intervene.

"Back to the dance, please!" Carlos put a hand on both of their shoulders, attempting to get their focus back on the dance.

"Now you're rubbing some weird cologne on your neck." Nini continued, completely ignoring Carlos.

"Oh this is getting real." Alaska whispered, leaning in closer to Seb making the boy nod saying, "I feel like I need to be getting popcorn or something."

"Hey, you love Throb!" Ricky quickly protested. "And wasting everybody's time by making fun of something that the rest of us take seriously!" Nini yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear causing Carlos to finally interrupt them .

"Okay, that's a five! On a break, people! Everybody out! Get out!" Carlos said, the anxiety getting to him as everyone started filing out of the room.

Alaska got off the bench and before she could approach Nini, Melanie quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room saying, "I think it's best if we stay out of this one."

Alaska looked over her shoulder one last time and locked eyes with Nini, even though the brunette was frustrated with the boy in front of her, all of that anger vanished at the sight of her best friend.

While the two girls waited for Ricky and Nini to come outside, Alaska furrowed her brows when she saw Ricky suddenly storm out of the room.