Chapter VI: Returning to Bon Temp

***Recap***

Elijah and the others already loved Sage and would never do anything against her wishes. They would also not push her into anything that she wasn't ready for.

"Yeah, Jason's not that smart to kill someone. He's just a sex hound. But as of right now I'm starving," Sage said and right on time her stomach decided to make itself known.

Sage couldn't help but to blush in embarrassment, to which her mates just chuckled at. During dinner Elijah asked Sage if she would be okay with returning on Friday to Bon Temp so that her grandmother could meet her mates and to ask for her grandmother's permission to take Sage to Washington to be with her other mates. Sage agreed to the idea for she wanted to know her other mates, she cared for the Mikaelsons and Salvatores but she still wasn't completely complete.

***Now***

It was now Friday morning and Sage was going back to Bon Temps. However she was not returning alone, the Mikaelson and Salvatore brothers were going to accompany her. Sage had called her Gran and told her that she would be home around noon and that she wouldn't be alone. Adele couldn't wait to meet her granddaughters mates.

It was just after 10:30AM when Sage got into her car with Elijah and Stefan while Damon drove his car with Kol and Klaus. The five immortals had drawn straws and the ones with the shortest straws got to go with Sage. During the drive home Elijah, Sage and Stefan discussed their favorite books to read. Out of all Sage's mates, she had come to know that both Elijah and Stefan were just as much book nerds as she was.

After about an hour and a half drive Sage pulled up to Merlott's. After getting out all Sage's mates got out of the cars and made their way towards the door of the bar. When the six mates walked in everyone when quite as they looked at the immortals. It was when Sookie's eyes landed on her younger sister in the front of the immortals that she ran to her sister.

"Sage," Sookie said as she ran towards her sister.

"Sookie," Sage said as she hugged her older sister but when she saw her sister's face she flipped. "Oh my God, Sook. What the fuck happened?"

Sage had placed her forehead against her sister's and allowed Sookie's memory to flow into her mind. Sage saw the events that took place between her and Rene and if she didn't see that he was already dead Sage would have killed him herself. After the two sisters separated Sage turned to her mates to see them standing close to the two sisters.

"Guys, this is my sister Sookie. Sook, these are my mates. These three are Elijah, Kol, and Niklaus Mikaelson, and those two are Damon and Stefan Salvatore."

"It's nice to meet you. Let me show you to a table." Sookie said as she led the group to a table.

"Thanks Sook."

Sookie took the groups orders after finding out about the different types of vampires existed. Half way through their lunch of talking and laughter did Sage hear the familiar voice of her older brother.

"Hey Sage," came Jason's voice.

When Sage saw her older brother and best friend she hurried from her chair and ran into her brother's arms.

"Jason." Sage squealed as she jumped into her brother's arm. "I'm so glad that you're out of jail."

"How'd you know about... oh Sookie," Jason said as he set Sage back on her feet. "Anyway, who are they?"

Sage turned toward her mates and just like with Sookie, Sage introduced her brother to her mates. But just like the protective older brother he is, Jason threatens her mates.

"If any of you ever hurt my sister in any way. I will kill you."

Kol and Klaus didn't like being threatened by a human and stood up at vamp speed. Scaring everyone in the bar. Sage quickly stood in front of her mates trying to keep them calm.

"Guys, please. This is my older brother, it's his job to be protective of me. I'm sure you're the same with Rebekah." Sage said.

Sage had met her mate's sister and the two got along fast. Kol and Klaus looked at one another and knew that Sage was right. Over the centuries the brothers had been protective of their sister when it came to her having suitors.

"Sorry beautiful, but we can't help but to feel very protective of you. It would hurt us deeply if one of us ever hurt you. The same goes for your other mates." Kol said, as he and Klaus pulled her into their arms to breathe in her scent to help calm them down.

"Who the hell are you," came a man's voice from behind Jason.

"We are the Mikaelson brothers, and these are the Salvatores. We are Sage's mates," Elijah said. "Who the Hell are you?"

Elijah, along with Damon and Stefan had now stood up and stood next to Sage protectively. This caused Sam to slightly back down.

"Who are you?" Damon growled again when the man didn't answer.

"Sam Merlotte, owner of this bar and one of her sisters mates. What are you? You're obviously not human."

"You're right, we're not human. We're known as the Originals, the first type of vampire. And not the same as those that came out a few years ago. We are much stronger than them."

"Well, if you're done here then I suggest you leave," Sam said, as he placed a protective arm around Sookie.

"I got the this sis, why don't you go see Gran," Sookie said to which Sage nodded.

Sage nodded once before taking Kol's and Klaus' hands and pulling them from the bar. Once outside Sage told the two brothers to get into her car as Elijah and Stefan got into Damon's. The drive to her Gran's was silent, Sage was slightly pissed at her two mates. This is not how she wanted her family and friends to meet her mates.