ch2 Funeral

Travelers body layed so peacefully in the coffin waiting to be buried .

Their blond hair was brushed neatly for the occasion along with their clothing .

(Lumine wore a white  long dress which was covered in flowers of different types .Her hair was curly and  had a Lily flower added to her hair .)

(Aether wore a white suit with a blue tie .in the suit upper pocket there was a simple Lily peeling out of it . His hair was straightened from the braid and left open .)

Alot of people in tevyat gathered together to Monstadt Windrise in front of the large tree which had a river behind it.

There was a large hole dug out just for the traveler to be buried in .

A few hours before

Paimon sat in fron of a mirror getting ready for the event pnpy for her to stare at the mirror unfazed .

Did Paimon fail her job as a guide?
And as a friend?

Those were the questions she had but had no point of asking someone since she knew all they would do was whisper sweet lies into her ear ,making her belive every sibgle one if she showed her vulnerability.

The times was ticking for when the session would beginn

Only for someone to knock on the door of a bedroom which was given to paimon for the moment.
She couldn't go back to teapot without reminiscing on the old times especially if shes currently unable to deal with.

Paimon felt like breaking down again everytime she thought about it...

She was going to attend her best friends funeral.

At the door was non other than Venti

A person who was too familiar with the pain Paimon was going through .

One may help the other grieve while the other cries in silence.

Venti spoke in a sad tone knowing fully well Paimon wont be able to joke around for a while.

"Hello paimon
may i come on ?"
He spoke softly
Only to be greeted by the spund of nothing ,he took the answer as a yes and entered .

Only to find Paimon frozen in one place for three hours already.

"Hey paimon ...
I just wanted to let you know  you can always ask for our help after this alright?"

Still not a single sound came out from the little creature who used to be so bubbly ,full of life only to be quiet and unresponsive.

Time went quick

Now they were attending the funeral and were listening to one of the nuns speak about Traveler .

An:So ehh fun fact i kinda forgot to finish this chapter on like a Saturday or smth and only now i remembered i hadn't continued it .

The nuns prayed to god for him to make sure Traveler will be protected in heaven .

Time skiiippp
Because i barely remember how funerals work even though ive been to one .

Paimon stood infront of Travelers grave weeping in silence .

Paimons hair was made into a small bun with a flower accessorie in it .She wore  black black pants with a dark  blue long sleeved and a  turtle neck top.
Behind her stood someone she knew .

"Hello paimon ."

_____________________________________

These are the flowers that were placed near Travelers grave

Hyacinth: The purple hyacinth is a popular symbol of sorrow and regret. For a funeral setting, this expression is certainly appropriate. Sometimes, a simple acknowledgement of the family’s grief is enough.

Lily
is often interpreted as a symbol of renewal and rebirth.  The lily can be a powerful symbol of the spirit of a loved one that offers hope and encouragement to a grieving family. The idea of rebirth and renewal is particularly applicable to faith-based services. The white color of the lily also carries associations with purity and youth, making it a good choice for the funeral of someone who has died young.

Ill be honest the chapter was supposed to be longer but i wanted to get it out before i forget again.