➡︎CHAPTER TEN

Start from the beginning

The doctor then cleared his throat,
"AHEM, Minor fractures in
The right ulna, radius, tibia, and fibula, seven fractured Ribs, both lungs collapsed, Nearly two liters of blood Loss... All coupled with Deep puncture wounds and severe skin abrasions across the entirety of the body...... Aaand a single stab wound on the right shoulder just above the collarbone. It's truly a miracle he is still alive if you hadn't called immediately as you had, he would have almost certainly died.. " the doctor spoke as he looked through the pages of his clipboard, we all listened silently as he continued.

"Thankfully, not all of the machinery broke loose, only 45% I'd say- and what did break only narrowly missed his vital organs. Some of the metal in the neck region only broke as the suit was being removed. Luck was truly on Mr afton's inside, he will need to remain in the hospital for at least 2 months and he will be released with crutches, but now he's awake and responsive, I have faith that he will make a full recovery" doctor NOT dawko spoke smiling soon after his report, but the only thing that I was more focused on what the single stab wound on his shoulder, Henry seemed to be thinking the same thing as he asked about the Injury when a sudden burst of words from boseman came causing the question to be unanswered.

"Oh god, William- I am so sorry for all of this... I should have listened to Henry and dropped the idea of using a spring lock suit altogether, and this would've never happened... I'll make it up to you, all of your medical bills considered them paid in your full recovery. Even if it takes longer than 2 months, you will be put on a 100% paid leave... It's the very least I could do.." Boseman insisted as he spoke sadly towards the crippled man in front of him, and for some reason William didn't seemed to like his idea.

After those words we were now ushered to leave the room, with Henry and Boseman conversing about the two animatronics while doing so.

I was about to leave the room as well when suddenly I was stopped by a shoulder grab by Henry, in which I turned my body around to look at him curiously as to what he wanted.

"Hey, y/n? Could you do a favour and watch William for a while?.. Boseman needs my help and I also need to take Elizabeth back home with her brother.. If you could spare some few minutes or an hour that would be great.. " mr. Emily weakly smiled as he faced me, hoping that I would accept his request in a second. I looked back at William who was still currently staring at my director blunty causing me to slightly bite the inside of my cheek before sighing heavily, I smiled.

"Of course, sir.. I'll make sure that William doesn't do anything stupid" I answered as I faced the little man with a small grin and tilted brows, he grinned at my reply. "Thank you so much. And please, call me Henry. Were all friends here"

"Of course sir-ehm- I mean, Henry-" I slightly stammered on my words causing both Henry and I to chuckle amusingly, William rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, again. I'll make it up to you whenever I can" Henry finally smiled before grabbing hold of Elizabeth's shoulder gently, leaving the room before the child then gave me one final glare, I slightly bit the inside of my lip from her angered reaction. 'What the fuck did I do...'

"So"
I spoke blunty towards the British man as he looked at me with the same glare the little girl had, I smirked. "You two are basically the same person." I stated, smiling down on the little man before taking a seat beside his bed, William couldn't answer.

"What? Can't talk? I guess it's fine, I've had enough of your voice anyway" I jokingly spoke while smiling causing William to roll his eyes from annoyance, I chuckled. "I'm just kidding, don't fire me just yet. Just because you're an asshole doesn't mean I'm gonna do the same to you, well.. At least not 24/7. I came here to guard your ass and that's that, I kinda feel bad about how you ended up.. But hey, at least you didn't die"