15|Ressurection

Zacznij od początku

"Hey Rebekah haven't seen you for a long time"Melina said between the bites as she devoured the delicious breakfast.

"Same I came here as soon as I found out what had happened to Elijha" She said and then left the room letting the two be alone for a while.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

KEELIN WALKED THROUGH the compound with a little bag in her hand. She walked up the old stairs and turned right into Melina's room.

"Hey, I came to see if you're okay. Klaus said you had you a really big headache so I brought you something" Keelin told her and Melina nodded scooting over more to Kol who put an arm around her.

"Hey Keelin thank you fo coming" Kol said from the bed and she handed Melina two pills that she swallowed and immediately felt better and thanked her. After doing everything necessary Keelin determined that she's healthy.

"Okay that's it if you need anything call me and here are the pills if you get your headaches again"She told them and left the compound to go to work.

"I never told you... but over countless years, you have meant so much to me. You have been a redeemer, a confidant, a mentor, a rival... and a friend. And at times, yes, you've been... a royal pain in the ass. Now look at you. I'm so sorry. My brother. This will not be your end. I will not rest until I bring you back. No matter how many I have to kill to insure it" Klaus says and Melina watches him. She's been getting really bored in bed all day.

"Well that was deep" Klaus heard her voice from behind .d spun around. He was about to say something but Rebekah beat him up to it.

"Sounds like fun. I could do with a bit of murder and mayhem" Rebekah said coming into the view.

"Perhaps you should have stayed where you were" Klaus responds coldly fearing his sister might be next.

"I never should have left. Elijah might still be alive" Rebekah remarks sadly.

"Or you'd be lying beside him"Melina speaks up.

"All right! Chitchat's over. Can we slaughter someone now?" Kol asks getting bored of having no action.

"Well, first things first. We need to destroy the weapons that give our enemy their advantage. Now, one scratch from the rosebush is lethal to us. Freya has tracked down the eight that remain, including the main plant. Here, in the Ninth Ward"Klaus tells them.

"Fine, so we burn them all and then we murder that wretched bitch." Rebekah says like it's a piece of cake.

"Lethal thorns, resurrected witches... what could possibly go wrong?"Kol says sarcastically and Melina chuckles.

"When you say it like that everything" Melina tells him and she's about to head out with them but Klaus stops her.

"You're not going. You're still weaker after last night"seeing Melina opening her mouth to say something he speaks up first."End of discussion"

And that's how Melina ended up with the save Elijha squad consisting of Freya and Hayley.

"You actually think you can pull this off?" Hayley said doubting something like this could be possible