"Don't worry about that Grim," I say. "I can use my fire as a light."

"What, are you scared of the dark," Ace smirks. "Pathetic."

"I'm not scared of anything," Grim frowns. "I'm taking the lead. You all follow me!" We enter the mine, I sparked a flame on the tip of my tail and wagged it to create a light.

"Huh? Hold up," Deuce says and we stop walking.

"What now," Ace sighs.

"There's something there," Deuce points to something in the distance. I wagged my tail a little faster to make the light brighter. Grim shrieked and ran behind my leg. A few ghosts had appeared.

"Aww, cool," I say and walked to the ghosts. "There are more ghosts."

"Visitors", one ghost says. "The first in 10 years."

"Do make yourselves at home..." the other ghost says. "You can stay forever!"

"No thanks," I declined the offer. "I have a few ghosts I need to get back to at my dorm. Could you help us find a magestone?"

"A magestone," the first ghost questioned.

"Yeah, it's to fix a broken chandelier," I answer.

"I do think there are some left," the other ghost says. "But good luck getting to it."

"Thanks for your help," I say then turned back to the group. "We just need to find the magestone and we can leave."

We continue further down the mine with my in the lead. I can feel Ace and Deuce's eyes on my tail as it keeps the light.

"So what does a magestone even look like," Grim asks, breaking the silence and I hear a small voice.

"Everyone stop," I command. "I hear something."

"...iiivvv... ...oooouu..." The voice gets slightly louder as it approaches and my ears twitch. This can't be good.

"Huh?!" Grim, Ace and Deuce squeaked at the same time and I sniffled a laugh.

"Wh-where's that comin' from," Ace questions.

"...neeevvvaaa... ...iiivvv... ...ooouuu..." the voice gets louder and my tail goes stiff. The light I created started fading some.

"Sounds like... it's getting closer..." Deuce says frightened.

"Stooonesss... stooonesss aaare miiiiine!" A ghost like figure appears with a cracked glass bowl as a head with a black liquid oozing from it.

"There it is," the trio screamed and I flattened my ears.

"What is that," Deuce asks.

"No one said there'd be monsters," Grim cried. Aren't you a monster tho...? "Let's get outta here!"

"That thing's super creepy," Ace gulps. "But didn't it just say something about 'stones'?"

"Yeah, it did," I confirm.

"Stooonesss... ...nevvva give stooonesss...!" The glass bowl monster said. The trio once again screamed and I sighed. So much for being surrounded by 'strong' men. Anyways, if I could get some kind of diversion, I could get the stone. But how to get the idiots to cooperate with each other will be tricky.

"So there ARE still magestones here," Deuce smiles.

"Yeah, said that earlier after talking with the ghosts," I muttered. Is this how they treat females in this world...? Like they're nothing and don't really exist?