Beginning

A boy was running away from something . "Come back here boy . You think you can just steal from me and expect to get away with it .'' extra said. The boy was running while having a devilish smile. He took a rake he sawa and made a trap with it while the extra was looking for him . The boy then stopped and turned around since it was a dead end
Extra : You think you could run away from me . Am gonna beat you up until you cry your eyes out .

The boy stood there as the man approached him . He smirked and started counting 1 ...2.......3 AHHHH the extra was plunged with a rake in his foot .

???: Oh is someone hurt . Am sorry . Did l hurt your pride since a kid outsmarted you.
Good luck with the pain. Hehehehehe.

??? Parkoured and was now on the roof enjoying his meal which he bought with the money he stole .

Hi am Park Hajin . I originally had a family you know . It's funny when l think about it . The family that laved me abandoned me cause l didn't have any skills . Ha sucks to be them . I have a lot of skills . I wished to be a kpop idol but before that l wanted to enroll my self in the military so as to learn more in fighting , education . I'm gonna be a freeloader. I join the army then get education Ina eat . Am a genius.

Hajin pov

I was on my way to the beach when l saw a girl being bullied . I sighed and went to help her since l was bored . I went to them and said , " Once upon a time there were 4 boys who were playing then all of a sudden they staring running away . Why because they saw the devil himself. " The bullies liked at me and saw my death glare warning them to run away . The leader l assumed came up to despite being scared and threatened me * tried* he punched me in the gut . I looked down to give him the benefit of doubt that he hurt me . It was satisfying when l saw his face when I stood with no problem . I took him by the throat and warned '' lf you ever think about bullying again you will be seeing hell very soon . You see despite me being a stranger l am angered when l see arrogant people thinking that noone could hurt them . Go back to mommy and daddy like a good little boy you are . I suggest you find real friends since you lackeys left you to fend for yourself . '' l et him go and he ran as fast as he could .

I turned to where the girl was and smiled reassuring her they everything was okay .

Hajin : Hi am Park Hajin what's yours

??? : She just stared at him and the said Kim Jennie .

HAJIN POV
''Nice name . Wanna play . '' She was shocked but it was kinda cute . She was too cute . Must protect. '' O.. Kay Haji " she said . I almost died from cuteness overload . I became best friends with her overtime.

2 years later

Me and Jennie grew inseparable but we all know that all good things must come to an end . And here l was doing the most hurtful thing l ever had done in my whole life. I had to leave Jennie since it was time for me to go .

HAJIN POV" Kitty , l have to go

HAJIN POV
" Kitty , l have to go . " " What do you mean Haji ? " she asked .
With a heavy heart l told her the truth ," Am leaving you since l have plans . " She was shocked and started tearing up . " What do you mean ? D..do you hate me ? " She asked . " No kitty l Love you but l have to go . I know you want to become a kpop idol . When you do always remember l will be cheering for you even if you won't notice me. I will always be in the crowd supporting you . Remember never let anyone let you down. If they do let me be your motivation cause your mine . I promise but l have to go . Am sorry ." She hugged me while crying while saying when she becomes an idol she will always remember me . It was cute . I smiled widely and told that she will be happier once l let her go . She denied it and hugged me tightly and l gave her a kiss on the forehead . " I Park Hajin will be your first fan . Can l have and autograph ?"

She shook her head and looked upto to me. She was extremely cute and she caught me oof guard when she kissed me . I looked at her and said ," Scratch the signature , when you become an idol l will proudly shout that l stole Kim Jennie's heart and first kiss ." She started blushing and began hitting me . I told her to let me go and move on . I then gave her an early birthday present .

 I then gave her an early birthday present

" This is my goodbye gift . And my motivation to you to never give up and know that l will always be your motivation . Okay Kitty " she nodded while smiling and told me to sing for her a song .

I bid one more goodbye and then left .

" My journey begins as from now . What a way to start don't you think so ......

Who was he talking to ? Stay tune and find out .

PEACE ✌️