The Twins (1) ❤️💛

Thank you Yuki_Otosu for the request!!

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
This follows the "Dear Mother" plot so the reader will be male.

The twins with Mother! Male Reader

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
History repeats itself
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

Author's POV

──────A Long Time Ago─────

"Just a little more here....a little here....." Lumine mumbled as she focused on cutting her hair.

'I'm gonna look so cool! I'll show Momma and Aether!! Um.... This is how you do it.....right?.....'

"Ah-"

She was so focused in her thoughts that she accidentally cut a big bundle of hair. Lumine had always portrayed herself as a brave girl to protect her little bro but noe she couldn't hold back her tears.

"It looks ugly!!!" She yelled as tears were starting to fall.

"What's wrong Lulu?!" (Name) quickly opens that bathroom door, he quickly ran to the bathroom when he heard Lumine scream while he was in the kitchen, washing the dishes.

"Momma! I look ugly now!!!" Lumine says before hugging her mother's waist, soaking (Name)'s shirt with the child's tears but he didn't mind.

"Don't say such things Lulu, you are the most prettiest girl I have ever seen" (Name) said as he kissed Lumine's forehead "really????" Lumine looked up at (Name) "Of course, you're my one and onky Lulu after all" (Name) smiled.

"What's wrong with sissy?" Aether shyly asked while hiding behind the bathroom door "Come in Aeth, Lulu just did an oopsie, that's all" (Name) said.

Aether comes in, closing the door behind him.

"I just wanted to cut my hair like Aether...." Lumine looks down, clutching her dress in embarrassment "Oh silly sissy, we could fix that!" Aether giggled "You think it could still be fixed?...." Lumine looks up at Aether "Of course! Momma is here so he'll judge on how we cut it" Aether smiled before grabbing a pair of scissors, he goes behind Lumine and start cutting her hair slowly while (Name) watches with a smile on his face.

──────Back to the Present─────

"Those pesky little anemo slimes!" Aether grumbled as he unbraids his hair to fix it.

(Name) and his two children were just walking around when some Anemo slimes appeared out of no where and launcher some wind attacks making Aethers)'s braid become all messed up.

"Don't mind them Aeth, I'm siren they were just surprised to see humans where there's usually none" (Name) chuckled as he helps Aether unbraids his hair "I know mom but it just so tiresome to fix my hair every now and then" Aether sighed.

Lumine laughed.

"You always have this problem, I already told you back then that you could style it as a bun or cut it" she said "oh come on! I look cool with a braid" Aether confidentially posed "oh sure you do" Lumine chuckled as she rolls her eyes.

"I sure do!" "Sure not" "sure do" "sure not" "sure do!!!!!" "sure do" "sure not- OH YOU LITTLE!"

"Now now children, you both look lovely to me" (Name) softly says while braiding Aether's hair "That hurts my man pride Mommm" Aether whined "As if you had some in the first place" Lumine laughed even more making Aether get pouty again.

'Ah, such lively children, I wonder what I did in my last life to receive such wonderful gifts'

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
The End
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙