𝟬𝟳,your public enemy number one

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝟴 - 𝟯 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 would be reduced to a seven hour hell which most would call school. She didn't mind it. But it wasn't her favourite place to be. Filled with toxic teenagers who filled the halls with gossip. Fights that would occurs. Many rules you'd be forced to follow. It was the definition of exchanging. But she'd do it. But this is where she draw the line – forced to be in school after hours at a career night. A night kids would walk around with their parents looking at different career options along with possible colleges.

Clarke didn't know what she wanted. Her and her father always had conversations on possible pathways Clarke would go through. She was a smart girl. Not top A "make me valedictorian" girl but she was considered average. But now she was completely lost. She wished at a time like this her father was here with her. To help her choose what she wanted and so they could both stand in the corner and judge all the other up tight parents. But now he was gone. It was up to her now.

As she wondered around the many stands that were set up within the cafeteria anything really caught her eye. Well nothing related to careers did. Standing over at the art table of Tyler Lockwood with – Jeremy? Clarke frowned as she watched Tyler snap something at Jeremy before storming away. Without even thinking as to what she was doing Clarke made her way over to Jeremy as she looked around m his arm to see the picture he was looking at was drawn by none other then Tyler Lockwood himself.

"Wow - who knew Tyler Lockwood would one day become a future da Vinci." Clarke said catching the Gilbert attention as he looked down to see the Salvatore girl. "Well you know what they say – all artist are in some way damaged." He said making Clarke let out a small chuckle.

"So Salvatore – what future are you planning for yourself?" Jeremy said smirking at the girl. She shrugged her shoulders thinning out her lips. "No plans here – but what about Gilbert got any plans for that big bright future of yours." She asked the boy. Like Clarke had previously done he too shrugged.

"Nope – looks like both of us have no plans what so ever." He said making the girl nod. "Yep – we're just a sad lonely pair with no future." She said as both chuckled sightly.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡 Clarke desperately wanted to go home. She didn't want to be here. She was with Bellamy but her mom dragged her off to one of the tables. Bellamy had come with her mom. Clarke loved Bellamy's mom Marie. She was a sweet woman. Clarke never knew anything about Bellamy's father by Bellamy never bringing it up. And Clarke never asked knowing from personal experience that was a sensitive subject. So instead of following them Clarke decided to give the mother and daughter some alone time and went off thus ending up with Stefan and Elena.