𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 {𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔🔞}

Start from the beginning

"Hey uhhh... sorry for that, I'm used to sleeping alone so I tend to roll around comfortably," he chuckled awkwardly, hoping that you wouldn't think of him as some kind of weirdo. "Forget I ever did that..." 

But instead he felt your hand on his shoulder, he looked up at you in surprise, watching as you came closer to him and made yourself comfortable on his lap.

"It's already too late..." you mumbled.

And with that, you pulled him in for a kiss. His heart was pounding continiously that he felt like it was gonna rip right out of his chest. He gives in slowly after, knowing that this moment was real and that he should atleast enjoy it. 

For a moment all you did was make out until you felt Kakucho's streaked hands slowly sliding up and down your back until he ended up gripping your torso as he lifted you up and laid you down on the bed before towering his body over yours.

"Are we really doing this...?" he questioned, looking down at you while slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

You said nothing but look away smirking as you bit your nail, imaginning some dirty shit in your head. He took that as a yes and shuffled his hair a little, leaving it in a messy state before turning back to you.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure this is as enjoyable as possible..." he ensured you.

And with that he leaned down and pressed his lips up against yours once again before slithering his tongue into your mouth as you moaned into his. He honestly wasn't sure how you would react, but seeing the state you were in now, he took it on a positive note. He had to admit, your willingness had him a little excited.

He could almost smell your body beginning to respond. He had such a big desire to have you for a long time... his anticipation to have you beneath him like today. He traced his hand down your body almost giving you shivers as you watched him pull away from you and began moving slowly down your neck while planting small kisses into every bit of revealed skin he came across.

"Mmm~ strong legs... and good hips," he smirked, squeezing your right hip in his palm with his alluring eyes looking back up at you, finishing off his statement.

You blushed at the compliment but didn't reply. Kakucho seemed completely different now when he's in a situation like this, but the thing you enjoyed most about it that he seemed to care more about satisfying your needs instead of his own. He could immediately tell you were flustered judging by how you couldn't even look him straight in the eye anymore.

"I have no regrets falling for you..." he whispered randomly, finally admitting his feelings.

He took his time running his hands down your curves until he grabbed onto your ass, catching you off guard before you glared at him embarrasingly but in response he gave you a teasing look. Although he was the one doing all the teasing, he also seemed like the one who was getting riled up. His patience wasn't gonna keep a hold of him much longer.

"Why don't we slip into something more... fun?" he chuckled. "You won't need these clothes on any longer since things are about to get heated."

Those last words sent shivers down your spine as you watched him rest up on his knees as he slowly unbuttoned his long sleeved white shirt while keeping his eyes focussed on yours with that same flirtatious look he had on that you weren't used to being plastered on his face.

After unbuttoning everything, he took his shirt off and threw it away carelessly before grabbing you by the waist and forced you onto his lap as he devoured your lips like an animal in heat. He could practically feel your core radiating since you were pressed so close to him.